Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Nobody with a clue wants to spike the football. We just recognize that even though it’s a driving rainstorm, we can still get on the field and run a scaled down offense rather than stand on the sideline and get wet.
I’m talking more about those who want to make comparisons between the numbers as they are today vs the numbers of an entire flu season. We’ve not even crossed midfield yet.

As far as far as getting the economy opened back up, which you seem to be referring to, even a short passing game can be quite risky with a wet ball and poor visibility.

Oh, I thought we were talking about personality traits and you're just talking all the bad things people say about him. Here's where Trump definitely isn't special...the opposition, whether D or R, will always distort to villainize a POTUS from the other party. I saw it with Obama. I saw it with W. I saw it with Clinton. I don't remember HW well enough, but I would guess it happened with him, too.

It is not a distortion at all to call Trump a racist. You might look at the questionable things he's said and say "not racist" but that doesn't mean it's a distortion to say he's a racist. It's a difference of opinion about what is racist. Believe it or not, some people believe it's racist to generalize Mexican immigrants as "rapists". They're not distorting anything. They just see it differently than you.

Well, no; you didn't see a multi-year FBI and special counsel investigations into a candidate/then president based entirely on Russian fiction, and falsification of documents from beginning to end.

And at least Clinton was actually guilty of perjury and obstruction, and by letter of law should have been removed. There was no IG changing whistleblower rules intending to govern first-hand evidence and pertaining to the intelligence community, to encompass anything - including the executive - that IG deemed to be really important and fuel an impeachment crisis. So no, Trump is quite 'special'.

He didn't categorize all Mexicans and C.Americans as rapists anymore that he labeled them all drug dealers or criminals. Racism isn't a matter of opinion; the word actually has meaning in the English language, and the definition isn't what you call someone when you don't like their criticism or appraisal.

Oh, I thought we were talking about personality traits and you're just talking all the bad things people say about him. Here's where Trump definitely isn't special...the opposition, whether D or R, will always distort to villainize a POTUS from the other party. I saw it with Obama. I saw it with W. I saw it with Clinton. I don't remember HW well enough, but I would guess it happened with him, too.

It is not a distortion at all to call Trump a racist. You might look at the questionable things he's said and say "not racist" but that doesn't mean it's a distortion to say he's a racist. It's a difference of opinion about what is racist. Believe it or not, some people think it's racist to generalize Mexican immigrants as "rapists". They're not distorting anything. They just see it differently than you.
In Trump we trust. I hope that makes it onto our currency. I hear it's being discussed.

Reactions: vols40
It’s based on AGI, not gross income. So if you make 100k but put 19k into your 401k or contribute to an HSA you can qualify.

Yeah - I still shouldn’t qualify. I dont know how they came up with my check amount. I’m betting it is a mistake. I’ll just set it aside for next years taxes, I don’t really need it.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Yep, because viruses totally respect geographic boundaries.
They sure dont when the WHO is parroting communist China propaganda instead of actually doing something. That's what happens when international organizations are run by people from turd world countries. You cant even grasp the amount of corruption they live and breath each day.

I’m talking more about those who want to make comparisons between the numbers as they are today vs the numbers of an entire flu season. We’ve not even crossed midfield yet.

As far as far as getting the economy opened back up, which you seem to be referring to, even a short passing game can be quite risky with a wet ball and poor visibility.

And loss of yardage is even more risky when standing still with the ball. Whether you score or not, the play will be over in mere seconds. But, adequate blocking and protection provides a more likely attempt at positive results. Lest we forget the opposition is playing in the same conditions.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

It is not a distortion at all to call Trump a racist. You might look at the questionable things he's said and say "not racist" but that doesn't mean it's a distortion to say he's a racist. It's a difference of opinion about what is racist. Believe it or not, some people think it's racist to generalize Mexican immigrants as "rapists". They're not distorting anything. They just see it differently than you.
Trump didnt say that all Mexican immigrants were rapists...that is a distortion to say that

Corona virus sure is. Dropping black folks faster than a memorial day weekend block party in Chicago.

It's because some blacks are not social distancing themselves & staying at home. My neighbors that live across the street from me are black & they come & go by the truck loads acting like they can do whatever they want. Cars pull up & people get out & go into the house all day long......not thinking to do what they're told.

Reactions: DynaLo and FLVOL_79

The media has painted a picture that shutting down the country is actually the safe, default move. I'd argue shutting down the country for something we know so little about was actually the hail mary. It's an unprecedented move. The safe play was doing what we do every flu season, if you have a breakout respond accordingly, which would have been closing visitation to nursing homes and increasing medical supplies.

VN Store

Back