Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The U.S. did not use COVID-19 diagnostic tests produced by the World Health Organization (WHO) in favor of producing its own.
So what happened to the production of the tests.....your dancing around the blame game. So it is the CDC's fault, the FDA's fault, and Dr. Fauci's fault. No fault to be laid at the feet of donald.

Are you suggesting that with everything else a president does to run the country he should man the assembly line for production of test kits? You are such an uninformed hourly worker who gets pi$$y because you are routinely over looked for promotion even though the only thing on your resume is at work every day. A non hourly competent leader assess who and why the bed was 💩 and fixes the problem like the president did.

The U.S. did not use COVID-19 diagnostic tests produced by the World Health Organization (WHO) in favor of producing its own.
So what happened to the production of the tests.....your dancing around the blame game. So it is the CDC's fault, the FDA's fault, and Dr. Fauci's fault. No fault to be laid at the feet of donald.

Reading comprehension is easier if your not the one in the argument. He simply states that you guys can't have it both ways. One minute you blame Don for not listening the advice of Fauci and others. One minute you blame him for actually making decisions.

For example, he was racist for the travel ban and shouldn't have happened, even though in hindsight it should have been stricter than it was.

For example, no outrage over Pelosi saying come on out and play. That was apparently not irresponsible. Yet, now she is head of the blame don train.

For example, you thought he should listen to Fauci, and at the time Fauci was saying no big deal, so Don said no big deal. Now, he's to blame cause he followed the advice of someone you say he should take advice from and say he did nothing for a month.

It's not about whether or not ole don made all the right moves or didn't make all the right moves. He's human. he's egotistical. He will make good calls. He will fumble some too. It's about the ever changing poison on your darts.

Reactions: 37L1 and vols40
And those hotels would essentially become needle houses and irreparable. Fortunately, businesses have the right to refuse to serve. And the room service calls for a needle, a nickel bag, and a cheeseburger to the penthouse suite would be unbearable. Atleast the people that rent those rooms now bring their own.
We had them for about a week or so. We pretty much shut down most of our "extra" operations and became baby sitters for about a week. We had to stop serving breakfast because they figured out there was a beer cooler in the food area.

Reactions: GVF
I wish hotels were a viable solution. Just from the limited experience I had had both on the hotel side and working with the homeless I dont think it is. For some it may cause more harm than good. But as someone else pointed out, it may be the stabilizer some of them need.

I just hope these businesses are ready for the aftermath so that they dont suffer from trying/being forced to help.
Hotels are all owned by guys with the last name Patel. It's some kind of cartel from Pakistan.

Clinton's lies pale in comparison and severity to Trump's.
And we go live to luther's house...

head_up_butt.jpg

lol. Good one. wasn't expecting that one.

I was going with lawyer. But, couldn't remember if that was correct from earlier conversations.

So, either way, you didn't make enough at either job to get the pro-rated check? lol...
Currently, I'm a furloughed financial services rep at First Horizon with an ex-wife and two kids. Of course, that is (was) just my day job.

went on a Sam's run and it wasn't too terrible. Meat section was full enough but they were out of paper products. We're good on those but I was curious

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
went on a Sam's run and it wasn't too terrible. Meat section was full enough but they were out of paper products. We're good on those but I was curious
I went the other day to the Johnson City location and found similar results. They were also out of the Marie Callendar's pot pies but had pretty much everything else I usually buy. I have the Plus membership, and they don't really have paper goods there like we usually get.

Kroger was the same. They had very limited TP last week. Everything else was fully stocked.

I was thinking of trying to get some TP to take up to Chattanooga this weekend.

Hotels are all owned by guys with the last name Patel. It's some kind of cartel from Pakistan.

Serious business I worked with a middle eastern guy with the last name Patel. Not sure if he was messing with me but he said Patel is as common where he comes from as Smith is here.
So us smart@$$es knick named him "Osama bin Smith" and he enjoyed it so much he asked HR if he gave that as his name tag sewn on his uniform. Unfortunately HR did not approve.

There are a few million with her skin color and gender whose name is not constantly floated. It must be something a little more.
Plenty of more qualified candidates not getting mentioned. Wonder why that is? The Dems are pandering. You don't want to admit it, fine, but don't lie to yourself. This is politics.

The only thing my local Kroger seemed to be out of was A1 sauce. I asked if they had any in the back and they didn't. Even had a good bit of toilet paper.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Plenty of more qualified candidates not getting mentioned. Wonder why that is? The Dems are pandering. You don't want to admit it, fine, but don't lie to yourself. This is politics.
There were millions of more qualified candidates than Trump. Why was he encouraged to run, nominated, and elected?
Talk about lying to oneself.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back