Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Serious business I worked with a middle eastern guy with the last name Patel. Not sure if he was messing with me but he said Patel is as common where he comes from as Smith is here.
So us smart@$$es knick named him "Osama bin Smith" and he enjoyed it so much he asked HR if he gave that as his name tag sewn on his uniform. Unfortunately HR did not approve.
I am pretty sure it is. Maybe more so.

tpb.jpg

Ahh, Randy - the Cheeseburger Walrus of Sunnyvale Trailer park. Part time associate park supervisor, part time male prostitute - full time lover to Jim Lehey.

Currently, I'm a furloughed financial services rep at First Horizon with an ex-wife and two kids.

OK. I had confused with another poster. Ruined my joke dude.

But, that does help explain your vast knowledge of finance related responses. I make a monthly First Horizon contribution that probably doesn't help you much. I have had far too many layoff experiences. Management is not immune in manufacturing. Unlike government, when factory workers go, mangers are reapportioned according to covered overhead. But, I'm on a solid 3 year run now, so fingers crossed. My ex cost me nothing. she even paid the $500 lawyer fee and I somehow got them to make changes to things I didn't agree with without spending a dime and we all signed, so I just showed up to divorce court solo. (No kids at the time).

We are tight (always are) but making it since our positions have not been affected by this. We will probably clear some bills, but I've seriously considered telling her we're managing so why don't we invest this in an affordable market right now and turn it into a little something.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
There were millions of more qualified candidates than Trump. Why was he encouraged to run, nominated, and elected?
Talk about lying to oneself.
I am pretty sure before it happened most of the people who voted for him never would have encouraged him to run.

And I dont think Trump was lying to himself. Whatever the odds he was right, and got elected. You can throw all the if, buts, candy, and nuts, out you want. But he did it.

That's exactly what a beta would say.
I tried to indirectly inform him that one of the biggest indicators that one is a beta is by accusing others of being beta.
It's the sign of someone insecure in their masculinity or just really really stupid. (Obviously, it could be both)

OK. I had confused with another poster. Ruined my joke dude.

But, that does help explain your vast knowledge of finance related responses. I make a monthly First Horizon contribution that probably doesn't help you much. I have had far too many layoff experiences. Management is not immune in manufacturing. Unlike government, when factory workers go, mangers are reapportioned according to covered overhead. But, I'm on a solid 3 year run now, so fingers crossed. My ex cost me nothing. she even paid the $500 lawyer fee and I somehow got them to make changes to things I didn't agree with without spending a dime and we all signed, so I just showed up to divorce court solo. (No kids at the time).

We are tight (always are) but making it since our positions have not been affected by this. We will probably clear some bills, but I've seriously considered telling her we're managing so why don't we invest this in an affordable market right now and turn it into a little something.
She must've really wanted to get rid of you?
You and your ex have kids now?
I thank God everyday that I don't have kids with my ex. She would have squeezed every penny out of me.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There were millions of more qualified candidates than Trump. Why was he encouraged to run, nominated, and elected?
Talk about lying to oneself.
There were better, more qualified candidates than Obama as well. But President is chosen by election. The VP is picked for optics.

I tried to indirectly inform him that one of the biggest indicators that one is a beta is by accusing others of being beta.
It's the sign of someone insecure in their masculinity or just really really stupid. (Obviously, it could be both)
So you just called DinkinFlicka a beta for calling out another for calling someone a beta. Fascinating.

I am pretty sure before it happened most of the people who voted for him never would have encouraged him to run.

And I dont think Trump was lying to himself. Whatever the odds he was right, and got elected. You can throw all the if, buts, candy, and nuts, out you want. But he did it.
He undoubtedly did it; to the shock and detriment of humanity.

She must've really wanted to get rid of you?
You and your ex have kids now?
I thank God everyday that I don't have kids with my ex. She would have squeezed every penny out of me.

I do, but not with my ex. I didn't want her to mother my kids then and I didn't hit it afterwards to get any kids. lol.

Seriously, she had another woman in our relationship she talked to in the mirror. Loooony. We were young, in love, and red flags went unnoticed on her mental tribulations. I worked 2nd shift at the time and that lent to her ability to step out while I was at work. She liked to start arguments so she could say things were bad. She babysat once for a job. I had to feed the baby for her, change diapers etc., even though I had only slept a couple hours after getting home. I woke up to it crying and her hovered over the crib yelling at it to shut up. I picked him up, walked him, fed him a bottle and he went lights out. just hungry. I called the parents and suggested my wife may not should be baby sitting their child. That was the day I knew I would never have kids with her. Don't know if she ever became a parent. And she ran around more than once in our brief marriage. I think I know what town she lives in, and heard she did get remarried. She did weird things after. girlfriends. boyfriends. moved back to my hometown cause it was time to come home and settle down. (She was from TN though). Ended up in West GA and never made it back to TN. Maybe she got it right and still married to same guy. I have a 17 year old son now with current wife. and a step-son now trying to have their own child.

Thousands converge on Lansing to protest Whitmer's stay home order

LANSING — Demonstrators drove thousands of vehicles — many draped with protest signs — to Michigan's state Capitol Wednesday, loudly protesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order intended to fight the coronavirus pandemic.

Police watched as horns honked and commercial and private vehicles from around the state jammed Capitol Avenue and other streets surrounding Michigan's seat of government.

"Liberty once lost is lost forever," read a sign draped across a commercial van. "Security without liberty is called prison," read another, stretched across the Capitol's front lawn. "Recall Whitmer," a third sign said.

Organizers said they expected thousands of vehicles, and those projections appeared accurate.

Thousands converge on Lansing to protest Whitmer's stay home order

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Inmate Released Over Coronavirus Fears Murdered Someone After Release, Police Say

Florida law enforcement officials say that a man who had been arrested in March on drug charges, and subsequently released from prison due to fears over the coronavirus, committed a murder the day after he was released from prison.

DCRTB4QYSVBS7KCDD6B7VBCG5E.png

“According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, deputies arrested 26-year-old Joseph Edward Williams for a homicide that happened in Tampa, Florida on March 20,” WBTV reported. “He is facing a second-degree murder charge along with resisting an officer with violence, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.”

Williams, who was arrested on March 13 on drug charges, was one of more than 100 inmates that were released from the Hillsborough County detention facilities on March 19 due to fear that the coronavirus could be spreading throughout the prison population.

Inmate Released Over Coronavirus Fears Murdered Someone After Release, Police Say

VN Store

Back