Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Does anyone see a problem with this?
Trump administration pays bankrupt firm with no employees $55 million for N95 masks

"The FEMA contract pays Panthera about $5.50 per mask, while established suppliers such as 3M charge about $0.63 per mask, the Post reports. "

Just another display of government ineptitude and inefficiency. It's nothing new yet people want that same government to have the power to tell them when they can leave their house and where they can go.

LOL

- Participating in recreational activities consistent with social distancing guidelines
- Such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, running, swimming and surfing

I can't believe that I have to do this.

"Essential" (def) = "a thing that is absolutely necessary".
Omg you actually doubled down. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOL

- Participating in recreational activities consistent with social distancing guidelines
- Such as walking, biking, hiking, fishing, running, swimming and surfing

I can't believe that I have to do this.

"Essential" (def) = "a thing that is absolutely necessary".

That's what you are so hung up on, a dictionary definition?

The governor released an executive order that prohibits all activity that is non-essential.

In order to decriminalize exercise that is in accordance with social distancing, those activities were deemed essential.

It isn't that complicated. Instead of arguing semantics, why don't you let me know why someone hiking by himself should be arrested? Thanks.

That's what you are so hung up on, a dictionary definition?

The governor released an executive order that prohibits all activity that is non-essential.

In order to decriminalize exercise that is in accordance with social distancing, those activities were deemed essential.

It isn't that complicated. Instead of arguing semantics, why don't you let me know why someone hiking by himself should be arrested? Thanks.

Hikers are racist?

The very next day, Patrol Sergeant Cameron Klump from Marquette County Sheriff's Department showed up on the family's doorstep. He was there under orders from Sheriff Joseph Konrath to demand that Amyiah and her father, Richard Cohoon, remove Amyiah's Instagram posts. If they refused, Klump said the family faced charges for disorderly conduct and Klump told them he would "start taking people to jail," according to the suit.

A Teenager Posted About Her COVID-19 Infection on Instagram. A Deputy Threatened To Arrest Her If She Didn't Delete It.

Nice.

Reactions: McDad and 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back