Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m curious why AS would stick his neck out for China. What’s his motivation here?
The point that he was making, is that Trump will shift blame for any failures - such as the inadequacy of test kits and protective equipment, but he is eager to take credit for any successes. Trump's calls for "liberation" of states on Twitter yesterday, is one of the craziest and most irresponsible acts a President could ever take. The only defense for this will be that he was only joking... but damn, that sure is a weak a$$ defense. Those states are still only following guidelines which his administration set forth. Trump is an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
The N95 mask can help you from catching it. They have said that all along. It’s the other masks that won’t help you.
I vaguely recall there were some articles earlier about the masks not helping the average joe. Can’t remember if that was N95 or not. Essentially it seemed more like they were trying to keep people from running out and buying them like they did toilet paper.

Also, I think the idea is that you can get sick after having contact with the virus and then rubbing your eyes, picking your nose, touching your mouth, or whatever. if you’re a nurse, NP, or MD treating someone with appropriate ppe those things are less likely (because they wear and then remove latex gloves).

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I vaguely recall there were some articles earlier about the masks not helping the average joe. Can’t remember if that was N95 or not. Essentially it seemed more like they were trying to keep people from running out and buying them like they did toilet paper.

Also, I think the idea is that you can get sick after having contact with the virus and then rubbing your eyes, picking your nose, touching your mouth, or whatever. if you’re a nurse, NP, or MD treating someone with appropriate ppe those things are less likely (because they wear and then remove latex gloves).
I agree they were trying to prevent s as run on N95’s and the talk and reasons for or not wearing any device. In fact they said not to as it caused you to touch your face more. Yet now hear that it may be required to use in public. This whole saga stinks to heaven. It stays airborne for 30 minutes or 2 hours or whatever yet no mention of eyewear protection. This is all such BS

Reactions: Zues1
I agree they were trying to prevent s as run on N95’s and the talk and reasons for or not wearing any device. In fact they said not to as it caused you to touch your face more. Yet now hear that it may be required to use in public. This whole saga stinks to heaven. It stays airborne for 30 minutes or 2 hours or whatever yet no mention of eyewear protection. This is all such BS
Masks do more to prevent infected from spewing the virus, not protecting you from coming in contact with it. Half the people I see wearing masks aren’t covering their nose anyways.

Masks do more to prevent infected from spewing the virus, not protecting you from coming in contact with it. Half the people I see wearing masks aren’t covering their nose anyways.
I agree it does not have to be one or the other. It is called a respirator for a reason and needs to be worn properly

Agree to disagree.

The point that he was making, is that Trump will shift blame for any failures - such as the inadequacy of test kits and protective equipment, but he is eager to take credit for any successes. Trump's calls for "liberation" of states on Twitter yesterday, is one of the craziest and most irresponsible acts a President could ever take. The only defense for this will be that he was only joking... but damn, that sure is a weak a$$ defense. Those states are still only following guidelines which his administration set forth. Trump is an idiot.

I’m thinking impeach.

I’m thinking impeach.
I'm thinking in more modest terms... like voting his crazed, dumb a$$ out of office on November 3rd - with those tweets being used as Exhibit A in a series of campaign ads, as evidence that he is unfit to serve as President of the United States.

This sums up Trump's entire life.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
All these rural "Democrats" around here, riding around on bald tires are just holding out for some quality "Murica Tires".
No. They are democrats. They don't know any better..or they are too poor. The poorest people in the country vote democrat, thats a fact.

I'm thinking in more modest terms... like voting his crazed, dumb a$$ out of office on November 3rd - with those tweets being used as Exhibit A in a series of campaign ads, as evidence that he is unfit to serve as President of the United States.

Is this what finally put you in the Biden camp? I was thinking you were a Trump guy before.

VN Store

Back