Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Is this what finally put you in the Biden camp? I was thinking you were a Trump guy before.
It's very telling that you are minimizing the stupidity and recklessness of those "liberation" tweets from Trump. They were impulsive and incredibly foolish. This is not how any responsible leader conducts himself... whether he was just joking or not. Of course, he will have to say that he was just joking, and I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about the stupid things he said... but Biden is the crazy one, right?

Homeland Security warns Terrorists could Strike grocery stores, hospitals, testing sites and gas stations to bring the stricken nation to its knees

Terrorists looking to sow fear and panic across the nation as it is weighed down by the coronavirus pandemic could strike gas stations, testing sites, supermarkets, and other areas, the federal government is warning.

Though such an attack is considered unlikely, authorities are nonetheless asking the general public to watch out for any suspicious activity.

The DHS's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency issued a nationwide notice saying 'it is imperative that law enforcement be alert for potential individuals triggered by the pandemic to inflict further harm, and [that agencies] provide residents with information that can augment community safety and security.'

DHS said that while 'there are currently no imminent or credible threats, there has been an increase in online hate speech intended to incite violence and/or use the ongoing situation as an excuse to inflict hate.'

The department warns that the 'potential threat environment' has changed as 'public gathering areas' during the coronavirus pandemic have come to include 'COVID-19 mobile screening stations, gas stations, still-open houses of worship, grocery stores, and other retailers that have been approved to do business.'

Homeland Security warns terrorists could strike grocery stores, hospitals, and testing sites | Daily Mail Online
And now Homeland Security feels neglected and left out of all of the coronavirus drama. They don't feel as special or important right now. I know, lets manufacture some more scare tactics and make people think that some Muslim terrorists in caves are going to buy up all of the toilet paper and hand sanitizer and shutdown the pork industry...

Now we are going to be fighting terrorists and coronavirus. I swear, govt never misses and opportunity to create a panic and scare folks into giving up their rights.

Reactions: Sandman 423
It's very telling that you are minimizing the stupidity and recklessness of those "liberation" tweets from Trump. They were impulsive and incredibly foolish. This is not how any responsible leader conducts himself... whether he was just joking or not. Of course, he will have to say that he was and I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about the stupid things he said.
I agree with you. They all say stupid **** like sit in the back of the bus we are driving

I agree with you. They all say stupid **** like sit in the back of the bus we are driving
They don't all do THIS : Does Trump even realize that those state governors are still just following guidelines which his own administration set forth? That is, a shutdown through April 30th, and then on a state by state basis, it becomes the governor's call after that? Those tweets showed a complete ignorance of his own policy... on top of being reckless and stupid.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He was trying to convince me that these poor rural folk here in TN are Democrats.. but sure, there are dumb people everywhere.
There are a lot of Democrats in the rural communities here in VA but I can't speak to Tennessee. Mostly folks who believe they're still voting for the Democrats from the 60s, 70s,80s and 90s. These Democrats today even you have to admit have gone wayyyyyyy left.

If I were only going by the presence of Stars and Bars vehicle adornments, I'd just have to say TN ain't GA, then.

Funny thing..Ive seen more confederate flags north of the Mason Dixon than I ever did in the south.

Caveat..I avoid Alabama and Mississippi like the plague.

Reactions: hog88
There are a lot of Democrats in the rural communities here in VA but I can't speak to Tennessee. Mostly folks who believe they're still voting for the Democrats from the 60s, 70s,80s and 90s. These Democrats today even you have to admit have gone wayyyyyyy left.

Nah.. Some candidates have, but if you think Republicans are leaning center, I have to wonder where you are standing to get that perspective.

All and all more people are declaring themselves Independents. That's what I consider myself, but I've been caucusing with the Dems lately.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He was trying to convince me that these poor rural folk here in TN are Democrats.. but sure, there are dumb people everywhere.
Poor people, rural or not, are almost always democrats.

Your confusion lies with non racial statistics of red states.

Funny thing..Ive seen more confederate flags north of the Mason Dixon than I ever did in the south.

Caveat..I avoid Alabama and Mississippi like the plague.

I don't doubt it. I don't understand it, either, but best I can figure, it's a some kind of mating flair... and the only way those kids will be Democrats is from sheer embarrassment.

Nah.. Some candidates have, but if you think Republicans are leaning center, I have to wonder where you are standing to get that perspective.

All and all more people are declaring themselves Independents. That's what I consider myself, but I've been caucusing with the Dems lately.
Caucusing? I figured you a vegan
Edit: pure McDad joke and not even a sniff. I must not have the girth

Last edited:
Reactions: FLVOL_79

I don't like either side, they're all full of sh!t and all bought

There will be exceptions to everything and Virginia is becoming a deep blue state but for the most part, the people in who live in rural districts in the southeast, vote overwhelmingly republican.

VN Store

Back