Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The VA gov just signed another gun bill, the MN gov extended lockdown to May 26, and MI gov banned the 'Trump medicine' before she was for it, and her ridiculous banned items and activities in her extended lockdown orders are why protesters turned out. I don't think any of those things are Trump's guidelines.
That is not what all of those people were protesting... at least some were carrying signs which said "Let us work NOW!" and things such as that. If those things you mentioned were what Trump was alluding to, then he should have specified that. He didn't. These tweets were dumb... and divisive.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
That is not what all of those people were protesting... at least some were carrying signs which said "Let us work NOW!" and things such as that. If those things you mentioned were what Trump was alluding to, then he should have specified that. He didn't. These tweets were dumb... and divisive.

Have the Stingers arrived yet?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Looks like you are the one being divided. They don't bother me.

Looks like you are the one being divided. They don't bother me.
They don't bother you because in your mind Trump can do no wrong... and you don't care about the divisiveness because your agenda fits with Trump's agenda. This is not how the President of the United States should conduct himself. Trump isn't acting as the President of the United States. Trump is just the President of Red States - in his mind.

Seriously? Then maybe you are as dumb as he is.

I am serious. And I also have my doubts that the testing used to determine positives are reliable. That would extend to deaths. I also question what criteria is being used to attribute a death to COVID-19.

These are the types of things that need to be honestly examined after things normalize.

I really don’t know much about Bill Lee or what he has done in office as our governor so I can’t really comment on his performance outside of handling this crisis. In my mind I feel like he has handled this crisis well.

I know he was under enormous pressure to lock the state down and didn’t do so until pretty late in the game. This was probably the best strategy for TN outside of not locking down. We have to remember the only reason for locking down was so that our medical system did not get overwhelmed and more people died because they couldn’t get adequate care. Now I could be off base on this but I was not aware of any hospital in TN that was overwhelmed with patients that had this virus nor were there any hospitals that I know of that were trending that way. So knowing this the lockdown for TN was pretty much pointless and saved zero lives. If anything the lockdown is going to cause far more harm than good.

Governor Lee was right to hold out as long as he did and now that I think about it possibly the main thing he did screw up in this was giving into the pressure and locking down the state.

I am serious. And I also have my doubts that the testing used to determine positives are reliable. That would extend to deaths. I also question what criteria is being used to attribute a death to COVID-19.

These are the types of things that need to be honestly examined after things normalize.
You are a conspiracy theorist and denialist then. I'm not wasting my time with whack jobbery.

Let's put that in context. Limbaugh said that on Feb 25. On Feb 18, Fauci stated in a 'Today Show' interview that the flu was more a concern.

Is the common cold less worry than the flu?
How about that.
Then they were both dead wrong... which means, that yes, Rush Limbaugh was wrong to call it the common cold.

There are so many unknowns with this virus, yet we based a lot of serious decisions with life changing consequences on faulty models and assumptions.

If we’re honest on the post mortem, I don’t think this virus is what so many thought it was.

And unfortunately, I think a lot of the "facts" were driven by political bias.

I’ve received 18 emails from the DNC in the last week asking for money. Other than one touting the Supreme Court success in Wisconsin they have all carried the theme of what a disaster Trump is, how evil and incompetent (least competent president ever- they forgot Carter)
I can’t believe not one has given me a reason to vote for someone, only against Trump...even the down ticket candidates
BTW, I’ve got no clue how I got on their mail list

They don't bother you because in your mind Trump can do no wrong... and you don't care about the divisiveness because your agenda fits with Trump's agenda. This is not how the President of the United States should conduct himself. Trump isn't acting as the President of the United States. Trump is just the President of Red States - in his mind.
Yeah you're just a little mind reader aren't you. You're boy barry was the most racially dividing president since LBJ.

Gdmnit! why are you harshing his hate Trump/hate Limbaugh mellow?
Fellow can't even get in Two Minutes of Hate Chi around here without someone...logicing....the damn thing...shite!....

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

No, just STFU and bleeve what Auntie Nancy and Unca Joe are making up each day.

VN Store

Back