Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

There is a reason that washington,Cali,NY,NJ are struggling while places like Tennessee is succeeding. Better leadership and no union BS at the hospitals
.... you left out the most significant reason, and only included the ones which might be of benefit to your political agenda: THOSE PLACES HAVE A HELL OF A LOT MORE PEOPLE, AND THEY INCLUDE METROPOLISES.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Against three Dem governors. I understand his beef with the VA and MI governors, not sure the scuffle with MN's is.
Up until now, those three Democratic Party Governors have just been following guidelines which Trump's Administration had previously recommended: a shutdown until April 30th, followed by considerations for a reopening, done on a state by state basis.

I agree. They are gonna get their Marie Antoinette treatment, which would be ashamed as we should never emulate the French

Long lunches through the week with a bottle of wine or so sure beats a 30 minute dash to the Golden Arches...and ask them about their annual vacation time... they might just be on to something

.... you left out the most significant reason, and only included the ones which might be of benefit to your political agenda: THOSE PLACES HAVE A HELL OF A LOT MORE PEOPLE, AND THEY INCLUDE METROPOLISES.
Except other large cities have done well with large populations. It’s not just that

Except other large cities have done well with large populations. It’s not just that
But there is not a larger city in the United States than New York City, and nowhere else in the country has such constricted living quarters for such a large mass of people. NYC is the perfect place for such a virus to thrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey'sHandler
So you admit Trump is playing petty party politics?

The VA gov just signed another gun bill, the MN gov extended lockdown to May 26, and MI gov banned the 'Trump medicine' before she was for it, and her ridiculous banned items and activities in her extended lockdown orders are why protesters turned out. I don't think any of those things are Trump's guidelines.

Last edited:
Up until now, those three Democratic Party Governors have just been following guidelines which Trump's Administration had previously recommended: a shutdown until April 30th, followed by considerations for a reopening, done on a state by state basis.

The VA gov just signed another gun bill, the MN gov extended lockdown to May 26, and MI gov banned the 'Trump medicine' before she was for it, and her ridiculous banned items and activities in her extended lockdown orders are why protesters turned out. I don't think any of those things are Trump's recommendations.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

The VA gov just signed another gun bill, the MN gov extended lockdown to May 26, and MI gov banned the 'Trump medicine' before she was for it, and her ridiculous banned items and activities in her extended lockdown orders are why protesters turned out. I don't think any of those things are Trump's guidelines.

Reactions: DC_Vol

VN Store

Back