Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’ve seen numbers from 3% to 80% from “researchers” and “experts”.

I’d be fired within a quarter if I produced the same type of results they do.

I heard one politician say, just yesterday, that he believed that up to 2 million American lives have been saved by our shutdown measures.

I heard one politician say, just yesterday, that he believed that up to 2 million American lives have been saved by our shutdown measures.

This could be true in that those getting unemployment are making more money now than they ever did working. President Trump is a genius

first time the link was provided. Am I supposed to be surprised by the findings? What about my posting leads you to believe I am a fan of the govt response or data?

You aren't because you believe that there is still a reason to continue the lockdown. Official data will continue to come to light that exposes how wrong it was to close the country.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I heard another say billions will have been saved.

Saw that on a McDonald's billboard this morning when I was violating the stay at home order. Wasn't wearing a mask either. Even thought about getting out at the red light to go chat with the driver next to me.

Reactions: McDad
I’ve seen numbers from 3% to 80% from “researchers” and “experts”.

I’d be fired within a quarter if I produced the same type of results they do.
No you wouldn't, as long as those numbers pleased the right people. I on the other hand would not be one of those people pleased with that range ;)

Ermergherd!!! You got us!!

Everyone knew who you were talking about, Stew. I don’t have any issue picking at Trump for the handling of this or his comments about it. He has also taken the council of idiots, IMO.

Feel good about your political points. I’m sure your concern is sincere! 😘

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back