Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Andrew Cuomo: Donald Trump Right About Critics Playing ‘Blame Game’ During Coronavirus Pandemic
CHARLIE SPIERING 21 Apr 2020

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Tuesday at a press conference he understood why President Donald Trump was frustrated by critics of his handling of the coronavirus.

“This is a situation that no matter however you do it, it’s going to be a blame game afterward,” Cuomo said. “I heard the president in his briefing the other day. He’s right.”

“This is one of those thankless tasks. Trust me,” Cuomo said. “It is one of those tasks when you get to the end of it, everybody is going to be able to say you didn’t do enough.”

Andrew Cuomo: Donald Trump Right About Critics Playing ‘Blame Game’

Didn't read that linked article, but hasn't Biden come out in support of the Green New Deal in the past? Implementing it will be costly. Do you really think now, in the midst of an economic crisis, is the best time to be promoting something that will cost more money?
Like all the bailouts?

We arent even pretending to care any more. It's just go printer go.

Reactions: McDad
Andrew Cuomo: Donald Trump Right About Critics Playing ‘Blame Game’ During Coronavirus Pandemic

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Tuesday at a press conference he understood why President Donald Trump was frustrated by critics of his handling of the coronavirus.

“This is a situation that no matter however you do it, it’s going to be a blame game afterward,” Cuomo said. “I heard the president in his briefing the other day. He’s right.”

“This is one of those thankless tasks. Trust me,” Cuomo said. “It is one of those tasks when you get to the end of it, everybody is going to be able to say you didn’t do enough.”

Please pray for LG, EL, Luther, and Mick. I am not sure they will survive this announcement from Cuomo.

Ermergherd!!! You got us!!

Everyone knew who you were talking about, Stew. I don’t have any issue picking at Trump for the handling of this or his comments about it. He has also taken the council of idiots, IMO.

Feel good about your political points. I’m sure your concern is sincere! 😘

mmm hmm... sure ya did

nobody bit on it yesterday, so figured i'd give it another go

They announced Harvard would not be allowed to open until at least January of next year....my nephews rec baseball league called him and told him to get ready they were starting in May lol
I have had parents call me wanting to set up secret practices. Travel ball parents can be "touched" at times.

Please pray for LG, EL, Luther, and Mick. I am not sure they will survive this announcement from Cuomo.
I've already blamed Hospitals for not having the supplies to handle a pandemic, I've blamed Trump for downplaying it, I've blamed China for being FOS, and I will blame the Trump faithful when we don't have football to watch this fall.

Reactions: McDad
I heard one politician say, just yesterday, that he believed that up to 2 million American lives have been saved by our shutdown measures.
Billion. With a B

Also many times the losses in the Civil War. A very relevant and well known number

Yeah but I wouldn’t go to work for you 😎
Not many people would :D
Which reminds me, I opened a business a few years ago. Chose to continue paying the taxes and licensing fees despite no revenue. File federal and state every year with $0 revenue. I'm the only employee, do I legally qualify for a SB loan?

Luther.exe has stopped working

VN Store

Back