Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I’m sorry, but this reporter has proven beyond reasonable doubt that anything she tweets has been taken out of context and framed for maximum Democrat likes and re-tweets, but not for actual truthful information.

So has the one that posted it ..😉

Wow his mention of CHQ saved her life, she said thanks, and this how the Bolsheviks treat her just for surviving.
Don't know much about her policy but she sounded very grounded and actually sane for a liberal. We'd welcome her and Jones from GA to come on over to the party of love and inclusion should they desire.

It also tells you it works.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Donald Trump claims he did not see the study revealing that hydroxychloroquine could be detrimental to a coronavirus patient's treatment. That is highly implausible. Had the study been favorable for the drug, Trump would be spiking the football every ten yards all the way down the field.
You've ignored all the reasons why this study was BS. You've also ignored the data with the 1000 patient study.

It has much less to do with failed policy, than it does with telling a workforce to stay home for over a month... but I still like you anyway, buddy. You're a good guy.

Agree to disagree on that one. A month off doesn't equate to state bail outs imo.
I hope you and yours are well btw...always will have your back in a time of need. You just gotta say Trump 2020 lol

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I’m amazed this is still being discussed..... this is the biggest bunch of BS nonsense
Putting the merits of the study aside for a moment... do you honestly believe that Trump is not aware of it? Why do you think Trump has dropped hydroxychloroquine as a talking point during his briefings? He was talking about it every day... not anymore.

Putting the merits of the study aside for a moment... do you honestly believe that Trump is not aware of it? Why do you think Trump has dropped hydroxychloroquine as a talking point during his briefings? He was talking about it every day... not anymore.
Can you think for yourself? Why do you take Trump's comments as gospel? Jesus, dude!

Reactions: 508mikey
Because it's data is supporting itself. Nobody can shrill if he doesn't mention it.

Sen. Mitch McConnell has criticized general relief for individual states as being "blue state bailouts". Nope, that doesn't sound divisive in a time of crisis at all.
When it comes to net givers and net takers in terms of federal dollars, the blue states are the worker bees, the red states are the welfare queens.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned that one of the authors of the VA study receives funding from Gilead.
This study only reinforces what epidemiologists and virologists were already saying. Whatever possible benefit hydroxychloroquine could be to treat the coronavirus, was minimal and there were some potentially serious side effects that could damage vital organs.

"After this ass kicking by Bama passes and we can fire Big Orange football up again, I'm truly looking forward to watching Butch Jones Make Tennessee Football Great Again ... Again."

Might just need some of those Blue State dollars, Jr... but if they don't want 'em maybe the feds can bailout the Red States who rely on that Blue State money.

VN Store

Back