Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You know I was trying to track down the source of the report that their will be a vote to censure her. The first link goes to another who credits another, before you wind up at this dead end:

The group, as first reported by Gongwer News Service, plans to vote Saturday via Zoom on a resolution to censure Whitsett, a first-term lawmaker representing the 9th Michigan House District.

So we'll see results this weekend or you didn't find any other validation?

So, all things evening out, maybe it does nothing. Placebo is one of the most powerful drugs available.
People respond differently to medicine. One of the reasons we have so many different meds for the same conditions. Not every drug works for every one.

Reactions: GordonC
People respond differently to medicine. One of the reasons we have so many different meds for the same conditions. Not every drug works for every one.

Same can be said for placebo, but maybe it works for some. The 100% cure rates that some have referenced sure does sound like some BS, though.

Protect your self from the Wuhan Bat Flu. Smoke a FRESH Cigarette
camels-fresh-01-2015.jpg

I prefer to get my hydroxychlorequin side effect information from Dr. Daniel Wallace of Cedars Sinai Hospital. He is the foremost Lupus doctor in the country and has written thousands of prescriptions over the years. He reports no deaths and only one hospitalization from the drug in his many years .

I’ll pass. I get my medical info from tweets.

It is absolutely freaking insane and exhausting how some people touted this as the "solution" and others seem bent on disparaging it at every turn.
Apparently, the key to getting ahead of this to some extent seems to lie in measuring oxygen. I read something a day or two talking about how if someone is feeling the symptoms that keeping an eye on oxygen levels was critical. I have the Omron BP cuff that measures BP and heartrate, but I don't have an oximeter: didn't know what one of those things was even called until last night, honestly. Walgreen's and CVS here in the Tri Cities are sold out, and the ones on Amazon will arrive in a couple of weeks if you order online. When I went to the doctor today, the folks there in the office said the price of oximeters had doubled on Amazon in the past couple of weeks, so I'm late to the party, I guess. One of them said they needed a new thermometer for the office and had to wind up paying $139 for it.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back