Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Trump has many many flaws, but there's no blaming him for someone drinking fish tank cleaner. Trying to throw that on him is stupid.
Maybe this isn’t his fault, maybe it is. Maybe it’s some mixture of irresponsible drivel being taken seriously by simpletons.

The point is Trump should never be talking about pharmacology.

He throws money at every possible thing he can. He's never seen a grotesquely large budget he hasn't helped pass. He's no fiscal conservative. To draw a line in the sand now is hypocritical. What ideal is he standing on this time and where was that ideal last time? He's pathetic. He's been there too long. He needs to pack his shell and slow-walk back home.
80% of Congress have been there too long.

Maybe this isn’t his fault, maybe it is. Maybe it’s some mixture of irresponsible drivel being taken seriously by simpletons.

The point is Trump should never be talking about pharmacology.

In before his nut huggers suggest we give clorox injections a chance.

Reactions: OHvol40
I'm sure someone will do that, too.
We used to award these people Darwin Awards.
Now they're martyrs for a cause.

Eaisily spotted in the wild, they wear American flag cowboy hats and BBQ stained tank tops and are often seen screaming at nurses.

That's what I asked you? I specifically said cite where anyone advocated for people to drink fish tank cleaner. And you could not.

So where did her stupid idea materialize? What did she THINK she was doing, and where was that incredible naive thought derived from?

Well, you could try it. May be simpler than introducing IV light to your intracellular spaces to kill pathogens.
It's UV light. And it has been around ages and proven to kill germs. A lot of hospitals have them installed in their air handlers to kill germs in their return air before it's reintroduced back in to occupied areas.

In before his nut huggers suggest we give clorox injections a chance.

Well .. I’m not against your free will to try it . Like I heard some very smart person once say “ splash some bleach in the gene pool to clean it up “ 😊

VN Store

Back