Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Have you ever been more embarrassed for the US than when this happened? Just kidding, the tan suit and 57 states flub are still way worse.

You're being set up to play the fool again, and again, and again...we're used to it as you jump on every shaming angle available. You're witnessing the unroll of many new previously suppressed non-bigpharma cures. Light, frequency, and water are key to our health. Laugh all you want now...

Have you ever been more embarrassed for the US than when this happened? Just kidding, the tan suit and 57 states flub are still way worse.

It's one thing to patronize your 5 year old's far out ideas, but even then, when they start talking about injecting disinfectants, you have to tap the brakes.

I think he may have OD'd on some oxyclean.

Have you ever been more embarrassed for the US than when this happened? . . . .

Yes, and it worsens each day with the partisanship and stupidity demonstrated by all sides in our "political dialogue," which doesn't really exist anymore in any meaningful way.

I am looking at a 32 oz. bottle of hydrogen peroxide right now. On the back, it says it contains purified water. I need to drink water to avoid dehydration. I should drink this.
What a line of thought.

Well, you could try it. May be simpler than introducing IV light to your intracellular spaces to kill pathogens.

Mitch might want to ease off the "let states go bankrupt" bit, unless he is intent on losing his state's welfare benefits.
Watch This is a play to eliminate sanctuary cities and states along with immigration reform. There will be 50 governors on the states right bandwagon before this is over

I’m sorry, but this reporter has proven beyond reasonable doubt that anything she tweets has been taken out of context and framed for maximum Democrat likes and re-tweets, but not for actual truthful information.

That may be true. I don't twitter and don't know her. However, I did watch that section of the press conference because someone sent it to me. I'm not sure it was taken out of context. The suggestions to the doctor and the "we'll check that" was .... odd. The effects of UV on the virus (outside the body) have been well documented. It's something that provides hope that transmission rates might drop as people are out more than in as it warms. But, the whole taking advantage of it through the skin or disinfectants in the body? I guess you just say "thanks for the suggestion, Mr. President"

They aren't bad questions in one way. You observe what kills the virus and ask how can we mimic that. The problem is often the things that tend to kill a virus tend to kill our cells for the same reason. That's why we tend to use the immune system via vaccines so we can target.

Reactions: RavinDave
Thanks for proving my point. In other unrelated news any more videos today of Senator O'Biden reading answers from his teleprompter or index note cards in his lap

I’ll ask you too, maybe you’ll answer this time too.

Whose advice did she think she was following?

Now look, I'm all for providing "evidence". But really? Nothing but gibberish and a whole lot of mumbo jumbo... and in a tweet.

Gotta do better than this to persuade the doubters.
Not everyone has a PHD in infectious diseases. From reading more on it he is saying this virus is just the SARS backbone with a more contagious transmission that is definitely manmade.

Lol exactly, you just can’t bring yourself to say it. Trump on my friend.
See, that's where we are with this dialogue. Me? Trump on? He's the most self-aggrandizing egomanic I have ever seen in my life. I didn't vote for him.
She and her husband WEREN'T THINKING. People who drink aquarium cleaner ARE NOT THINKING.
And the people who point to this and who think Trump told people to pick up aquarium cleaner and drink it ARE NOT THINKING. <- You
LOL exactly, my a$$

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I am looking at a 32 oz. bottle of hydrogen peroxide right now. On the back, it says it contains purified water. I need to drink water to avoid dehydration. I should drink this.
What a line of thought.

Buy stock in tanning beds and Clorox n' syringes, Trumps minions are fiddin' to cure the hoax.

Mitch probably shouldn't have let his office release a memo titled "Stopping Blue State Bailouts" if he wanted to be taken seriously. Kentucky is a massive drain on federal resources, as are most "red" states. Some might suggest Mitch wants cash for "red" states, while letting the "blue" states falter. Surely the turtle isn't that callous, hateful, and partisan? Shirley.
Kentucky has a $200M surplus, not sure where you are getting your numbers.

20200423_222126.jpg

VN Store

Back