Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It's UV light. And it has been around ages and proven to kill germs. A lot of hospitals have them installed in their air handlers to kill germs in their return air before it's reintroduced back in to occupied areas.

Yep, we’ll be installing them into every American’s interstitial space prophylactically soon.

Here's the whole conference, (fast fowarded to the relevant bits) why do you need Breitbart to fact check unless they are doing damage control? But has anyone claimed he told anyone to inject disinfectants? He was only talking about it as a possible solution.

You all hear stuff and just run with it. It's called Antiviral Phototherapy.

Trends and Targets in Antiviral Phototherapy - PubMed

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I'm not anticipating that becoming a problem. There is a consensus among physicians that hydroxychloroquine should not be used to treat the coronavirus.

My point is, Trump shouldn't be playing a doctor on tv. He has no business giving anyone advice on medical treatment.

Are you saying the VA study is a consensus? No sarcasm intended because I am not aware of any thing other than there to this point being a consensus about anything other than there had to be clinical trials

Yah, it doesn't say much really if it's just a total number incidents, unless you factor in population size. But it would reflect extra poorly for states high on the list with smaller populations.

Yep it would look even worse . I’m for letting Michigan and NY take the tops on this one .

How would it look worse, if you have for instance more people but incidents reflect on 1% vs less people but incidents reflecting 5% of the population?

Less pop more incidents wouldn’t look worse than a larger pop with less incidents?

Are you saying the VA study is a consensus? No sarcasm intended because I am not aware of any thing other than there to this point being a consensus about anything other than there had to be clinical trials
Not just that one study, but from the opinions I've read online from virologists and what I've seen from them in interviews, there is a consensus that hydroxychloroquine should not be used to treat the coronavirus. Whatever benefit arises would be minimal at best.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back