Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

How cute that you think this is new and only applies to the current President.

Sure, because when Biden says stupid stuff, we have his supporters on here in droves saying "it's all good, just don't listen to him". Honestly, be for real honest....that would fly as a legitimate defense with you?

Reactions: GordonC
After Bill Bryan, the head of the science and technology directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, presented the findings of the federal government's study on sunlight, humidity and temperature's effect on the coronavirus -- as well as various disinfectants on the virus when it is on surfaces -- Trump reacted to the comments.

"Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said, looking over to Bryan.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're gonna test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

"But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, that's pretty powerful."

Reactions: zeppelin128
He's exactly right. If Trump said the world was flat and the sun went around the earth, the media would phrase it as a legitimate dispute.

This debate of the last few pages is exactly why I said the other day that whoever is telling Trump that its a good idea for him to show up at these pressers needs to be shot.

The fundamental problem is that by the end of them he has said at least a dozen false things, proven his lack of knowledge many times over, and demonstrated this truism yet again: Trump cares far more about the effect of the virus on his reelection than he cares about the effect of the virus on individual people.

Lovely. Now the defense of Trump is "just don't listen to anything he says". I mean, how much lower can the bar go in American politics? SMH.
Its not a defense of Trump. Its more like most people shouldnt hold on to every word he says and dial back their gnashing of teeth and hair pulling. Honestly, I've never seen so many grown ass adults so dependent on the government telling them what to do because they are morons themselves. It doesn't matter who the President is, dont live vicariously through them..which is what a lot of people are doing here.

The obvious answer, never listen to Trump. The people that don't listen to Trump are better off than the ones that do.
How about the people who exercise no independent thought and form their judgments based on Tweets and second-hand accounts? They better off, too?

Reactions: GVF and 37L1
Sure, because when Biden says stupid stuff, we have his supporters on here in droves saying "it's all good, just don't listen to him". Honestly, be for real honest....that would fly as a legitimate defense with you?
Never said it was a defense or legitimate or other wise. It is what it is. You ever hear LBJ, Carter or Nixon talk?

Fingernails on a chalkboard material.

Obama was just plain boring once you heard one inflection for emphasis, you've heard them all. Sunday morning sermon snooze fest. Clinton? Come on man, bite your lower lip just once for me, Buddy, feel my pain. Either Bush? I don't think so, not into lip reading.

At least Reagan had a great sense of humor and could deliver a comic line, but after all, he was a professional actor.

About the only one I could stand was JFK, and I was too young to know any better and too busy to pay much attention because most of it, I thought, didn't affect me.

As far as Biden, if the unthinkable happens and he is elected President and we get to see him all the F'n time, well, we will see about that, won't we?

How about the people who exercise no independent thought and form their judgments based on Tweets and second-hand accounts? They better off, too?
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back