Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

People think Trump speaks a lot of gibberish, Biden has him beat six ways to Sunday!

I almost hope Biden becomes President so we can watch the Sh!tshow and it will be 100 times worse than Trump.

You seem to be going after every stupid thing Biden says. Just don't listen to him. Here ya go:

Its not a defense of Biden. Its more like most people shouldnt hold on to every word he says and dial back their gnashing of teeth and hair pulling. Honestly, I've never seen so many grown ass adults so dependent on the government telling them what to do because they are morons themselves. It doesn't matter who the President is, dont live vicariously through them..which is what a lot of people are doing here.

You must be one of the younger ones on here, but it's really cool you think enough of old Rattlesnake to make him your avatar.

The way our system works is that people will have a chance in November to make a change at the top.

I think this is a paper tiger. I don't really hear or see anyone blindly supporting his every word right now. People wanted Obama to fail, but I never did, because I didn't want our nation to fail. Ever notice how the "don't blame W" folks wound up blaming Obama and how the "don't blame Obama" people wound up blaming Trump? It's nothing but a blame game, and it permeates everything at every level and on every side. It's exhausting and juvenile.

The people get no say so, the electoral college - whoever they are, make that decision.

You seem to be going after every stupid thing Biden says. Just don't listen to him. Here ya go:
No. I dont live vicariously through Trump or what Biden says, unlike lots of posters here who do, consciously or not. Trump almost never speaks well and is in over his head. Biden has full blown dementia.

Reactions: 37L1
No. I dont live vicariously through Trump or what Biden says, unlike lots of posters here who do, consciously or not. Trump almost never speaks well and is in over his head. Biden has full blown dementia.

It doesn't matter, just don't listen to him. Maybe if we try hard enough, we can lower the bar below where you have placed it.

Reactions: Septic
Well, between his AR-72 and Corn Pop, he would probably be more successful.

Yeah, well there is anecdotal evidence that popped corn is an effective prophylactic against COVID, and AR-72 is just one of the multiple vaccines his team is working on.. Biden has multiple 4D chess matches going on at all times.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
There was a study of Boston and it had about 30% with antibodies. San Diego was lower than both Boston and NY.
I think the testing is inaccurate.

I'm sure it varies and they need a more broad range test to get a better answer.
Rural areas should be substantially less with less exposure altogether.

Reactions: McDad
It doesn't matter, just don't listen to him. Maybe if we try hard enough, we can lower the bar below where you have placed it.
I dont...what part do you not understand. I dont listen to anything Trump has to say, I never listened to anything Obama had to say. Clinton and Bush I paid attention to just because I was sent to a few wars. I wont listen to Biden if he becomes President. I will though enjoy coming to this site and watching yall do mental gymnastics to justify his crazy old man ramblings that will make even the most hardened Trump supporter look like someone in the quadriplegic horse pommel qualifiers.

Reactions: 37L1 and 82_VOL_83
And if you must listen, use it as a learning exercise: whatever Trump says, do the opposite and you will be a better informed person.
So if you are put on a ventilator, you are going to tell them to not administer Chloroquinine? I just want to make sure. Go ahead and trot out your dumb just a little more. I want the **** when I start showing severe symptoms (and I hope I don't due to my wife). When you go on a ventilator, chances are, it's too late.

Yeah, well there is anecdotal evidence that popped corn is an effective prophylactic against COVID. Biden has multiple 4D chess matches going on at all times.

That's not even fair. Biden would bumble through it and not even complete trying to say half that sentence, and if trump sees that it will be in the next briefing.

It's been installed in most hospitals and institutions for years and for a reason.

geezus..

Dump your big Pharma stocks boys, all we have to do is cram our patients in to the air ducts of our hospitals while wiping them off with Clorox wipes (I prefer the Kirkland brand for frugality reasons)

These briefings are a complete embarrassment. The incompetence, misinformation, and lack of leadership displayed just boggles the mind. It's amazing to me that there is nobody in Trump's inner circle that can tell him not to participate in these briefings - Trump is a disaster. We need an adult in the room.

Honestly, comedy writers would be challenged to make the parodies more absurd than the real pressers.

VN Store

Back