Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Like you?

JFI, I agree with you about these briefings, they would be a lot better and a lot shorter if he would just introduce the members of the Task Force or whomever is there to speak on a topic and then STFU.

I watched a bit off and on yesterday after missing quite a few (darn!) and had to switch to American Pickers every few minutes or so because I just couldn't take any more than a small dose at a time.

Vent-til-lators, venti-lators, we've made thousands of ven-til-ators, a very expensive and complex machine. Everybody in the world wants them, we're making them and we'll get them to them. Ven-til-ators. Did I say we are making thousands? And res-pir-ators, millions of beautiful res-pir-ators. Tests, we are testing millions, more than anybody else in the world and the new machines, they are quick and beautiful, results in 5 minutes. We have more testing capability. The governors were surprised at the testing capability they had in their own states. So between the testing capabilities that take a few days and the 5 minute tests we will be testing everybody who needs to be tested and we will do it rather quickly. PPE's and res-pir-iators, we have millions and have given 300,000 to one New York hospital and they were gone. Where did they go? We are making millions of PPE's and we are bringing millions more from outside. We will get PPE's to everyone who needs them.

We are doing a wonderful job, a fantastic job for the American people, and the lame stream media, you guys, aren't talking about it. You are fake news. Not all of you, some are good reporters but not most of you. You should be telling the American people about the wonderful job our people are doing but instead you are reporting fake news.
Sounds like something he would say

Like you?

JFI, I agree with you about these briefings, they would be a lot better and a lot shorter if he would just introduce the members of the Task Force or whomever is there to speak on a topic and then STFU.

I watched a bit off and on yesterday after missing quite a few (darn!) and had to switch to American Pickers every few minutes or so because I just couldn't take any more than a small dose at a time.

Vent-til-lators, venti-lators, we've made thousands of ven-til-ators, a very expensive and complex machine. Everybody in the world wants them, we're making them and we'll get them to them. Ven-til-ators. Did I say we are making thousands? And res-pir-ators, millions of beautiful res-pir-ators. Tests, we are testing millions, more than anybody else in the world and the new machines, they are quick and beautiful, results in 5 minutes. We have more testing capability. The governors were surprised at the testing capability they had in their own states. So between the testing capabilities that take a few days and the 5 minute tests we will be testing everybody who needs to be tested and we will do it rather quickly. PPE's and res-pir-iators, we have millions and have given 300,000 to one New York hospital and they were gone. Where did they go? We are making millions of PPE's and we are bringing millions more from outside. We will get PPE's to everyone who needs them.

We are doing a wonderful job, a fantastic job for the American people, and the lame stream media, you guys, aren't talking about it. You are fake news. Not all of you, some are good reporters but not most of you. You should be telling the American people about the wonderful job our people are doing but instead you are reporting fake news.

His empathy for the victims is virtually non-existent and his incessant need to be praised are both detriments to these briefings.
He has blown a great opportunity to unify and lead, instead he gets down in the gutter and snipes at the media - it's childish and unbecoming of the office when people are dying and the economy is cratering.

How in God's name are you guys still supporting this foolish, ignorant a$$clown we call a President. He is an embarrassment to himself, America and the human race. This effing shite he keeps spouting is on you.

Well, I think some were about to come to terms, before you went and ruined it by triggering their defenses. Back to the "but Bidens"... sigh

Reactions: Purple Tiger
How in God's name are you guys still supporting this foolish, ignorant a$$clown we call a President. He is an embarrassment to himself, America and the human race. This effing shite he keeps spouting is on you as much as him.
We dont listen to him. I don't need a President to live vicariously through just to make it through each day bro. I'd recommend you do the same.

His empathy for the victims is virtually non-existent and his incessant need to be praised are both detriments to these briefings.
He has blown a great opportunity to unify and lead, instead he gets down in the gutter and snipes at the media - it's childish and unbecoming of the office when people are dying and the economy is cratering.
I don't think for one second, if Trump did those things, that you would cut him any slack whatsoever. I see his action/speech during the briefings as annoying and irritating, you see them as some, to quote luther, "horrendous and despicable", actions of a sociopath.

Whatever, he should still STFU, but he won't, for after all, he's got to be Trump.

How in God's name are you guys still supporting this foolish, ignorant a$$clown we call a President. He is an embarrassment to himself, America and the human race. This effing shite he keeps spouting is on you as much as him.
You must be one of the younger ones on here, but it's really cool you think enough of old Rattlesnake to make him your avatar.

The way our system works is that people will have a chance in November to make a change at the top.

I think this is a paper tiger. I don't really hear or see anyone blindly supporting his every word right now. People wanted Obama to fail, but I never did, because I didn't want our nation to fail. Ever notice how the "don't blame W" folks wound up blaming Obama and how the "don't blame Obama" people wound up blaming Trump? It's nothing but a blame game, and it permeates everything at every level and on every side. It's exhausting and juvenile.

We dont listen to him. I don't need a President to live vicariously through just to make it through each day bro. I'd recommend you do the same.

WTF does that even mean? If you don't listen to him how do you even know wha anyone here is talking about or what almost any thread in the PF is about?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
WTF does that even mean? If you don't listen to him how do you even know wha anyone here is talking about or what almost any thread in the PF is about?
So you listen to what the President says every day? Or you just take the word of the media and form an opinion from there?

VN Store

Back