Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It comes down to how you can get the numbers you projected to come to pass . It has nothing to do with the regular people and everything to do with how the guidelines are set up to count the deaths . I can predict there will be at least 2 million deaths from Covid this year or there will be only 200 in the US if I am allowed to count them the way I want to .

So, give me your margin of error, since you are so sure that the over count outweighs the under count. Or are you moving goal posts by suggesting the goal posts are being moved?

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Trump = GOP. If you doubt this, show me who hasn't toed his line and not been lambasted by the Trump cultists.
Have you seen the people arguing over dem candidates..... it is all over the place.... has absolutely zero to do with what you call trump cultists

Have you seen the people arguing over dem candidates..... it is all over the place.... has absolutely zero to do with what you call trump cultists

The Dems settling on Biden, despite his apparent faults, suggest they gravitate towards center. What does Trump suggest about the Republicans?

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
So, give me your margin of error, since you are so sure that the over count outweighs the under count. Or are you moving goal posts by suggesting the goal posts are being moved?

As a logical thinking person going off of polls and data collection , or a government /political / organization looking to the future for federal funding ?

Republicans are brain dead so I’m not surprised. Trump wants to do more to her than just voting, so you guys have that going for you to.
Republicans could have a whole slogan for it
“ Get behind me, my daddy wants to”

I'm not a Republican dumbarse. So get back to your safe space.

The Dems settling on Biden, despite his apparent faults, suggest they gravitate towards center. What does Trump suggest about the Republicans?
I don’t know that it has to suggest anything.... I wrote in another thread Why I like trump and why I will vote for him in this election.... It has nothing to do with being on a republican or Democrat team. People need to learn to think for themselves instead of following party line.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I don’t know that it has to suggest anything.... I wrote in another thread Why I like trump and why I will vote for him in this election.... It has nothing to do with being on a republican or Democrat team. People need to learn to think for themselves instead of following party line.

People are. Biden = Not Trump. It's pretty easy to follow, regardless of your affiliation.

So, your hunch?

Mine because I have no dog in the race for finding would be extremely low because once again .. the guideline would set according to how I wanted them . Simple .. of test test positive they get to list it as a positive on the death certificate . If it ( Covid ) caused the death in an individual they can list it as the cause .

People are. Biden = Not Trump. It's pretty easy to follow, regardless of your affiliation.
They would follow him even if trump didn’t exist.... They don’t care that he is caught up in the me too stuff or that he is a pretty pathetic excuse for a politician..... just look at the black face stuff.... they tried to cancel everyone that had any sort of black face moment in their history until it was a democrat governor...

VN Store

Back