Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

No doubt. Once he figured out that he could say literally whatever he wanted and that 40% of the people would slurp it up and vote for him there was no turning back. He tapped into that segment of the Republican party that the mainstreamers had been able to suppress for a long time.
Keep hating the player, and you will keep losing the game.

Love it.

4 more years

I didn't write anything, Maybe you should jump on Twitter and complain about what you perceive as an unfair comparison. That's like comparing Tennessee to New York.

My "you" was referencing the writer, media in general.

It's also dumb to make a end of game comparison in the second quarter.

I don't have a Twitter account.

My "you" was referencing the writer, media in general.

It's also dumb to make a end of game comparison in the second quarter.

I don't have a Twitter account.
I don't know, some posters have hailed their approach as the best and we needed to emulate it. I don't believe that, do you think we should adapt their approach?

I don't know, some posters have hailed their approach as the best and we needed to emulate it. I don't believe that, do you think we should adapt their approach?

Yes. If you dont have a vaccine, then you need to get immunities built up, especially among young people. The faster that number increases, the less impactful this will be in the fall.

Additionally, we should allow individuals to assess the situation and behave as they see fit. Instead of living in a nanny state.

Reactions: McDad
I didn't write anything, Maybe you should jump on Twitter and complain about what you perceive as an unfair comparison. That's like comparing Tennessee to New York.

Very good example Mick . It’s like comparing the US health care system to all the smaller countries and saying they are “ comparable “ . Kudos .

Yes. If you dont have a vaccine, then you need to get immunities built up, especially among young people. The faster that number increases, the less impactful this will be in the fall.

Additionally, we should allow individuals to assess the situation and behave as they see fit. Instead of living in a nanny state.

The anti body tests are key. When we get enough with the antibodies, then we can better determine the lasting effects of the antibodies on an individual.

Very good example Mick . It’s like comparing the US health care system to all the smaller countries and saying they are “ comparable “ . Kudos .
I'm not the one championing any other countries handling of the Coronavirus over the United States. You would have to look to your buddies. It's like if I said New Zealand did it right, knowing they're not comparable to the United States.

I'm not the one championing any other countries handling of the Coronavirus over the United States. You would have to look to your buddies. It's like if I said New Zealand did it right, knowing they're not comparable to the United States.

All I said was good job Mick . You have a great example 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back