Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That is not an answer! Do you live in Tennessee? So only people that live in Tennessee post on this board?
Don't try to silence the media, man. Statistics must really blow your mind. I'm a Tennessee fan and if that's not good enough for you, I don't care.

What, you tired of seeing me on here?

Nah, not yet, I should have done it over the last week, with all the rain and stuff it would have been a perfect time, being stuck inside. I'm sort of afraid if I fix it, I'll spend too much time on there. I'll either fix it before winter, or buy another one, if I screw it up.

No, sir! Just curious!

Did you read the article posted?

I did. But like the left basically says, doesn’t matter...he hitched his wagon to you, you own it now. How many times has Duke hitched his wagon to a Republican and the Dems say, yep, see, Republicans are racist. See, Tulsi can reject that endorsement all she wants to, but now she’s racist because of the endorsement. See how that works? I get it Zep, it’s totally stupid and I’m being facetious. Don’t know why anyone cares what Duke says or who he endorses. He’s irrelevant as far as I’m concerned.

I did. But like the left basically says, doesn’t matter...he hitched his wagon to you, you own it now. How many times has Duke hitched his wagon to a Republican and the Dems say, yep, see, Republicans are racist. See, Tulsi can reject that endorsement all she wants to, but now she’s racist because of the endorsement. See how that works? I get it Zep, it’s totally stupid and I’m being facetious. Don’t know why anyone cares what Duke says or who he endorses. He’s irrelevant as far as I’m concerned.
That's a fair critique.

VN Store

Back