Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

SIAP

Tennessee has highest one-day jump in coronavirus cases ahead of restaurant reopening

Tennessee’s health department reported 9,667 confirmed COVID-19 cases on Sunday.

The updated total is a 478 jump in new cases, a 5.2 percent increase from Saturday’s total, and marks the highest single-day increase so far in the state, the Tennessean reports.

The state also ramped up testing, though, conducting 147,473 coronavirus tests as of Sunday which is 6,068 more than the day before, according to the newspaper.
A tick under a 5% increase in testing leads to a tick above 5% increase in positives......
Doomed. We are doomed.

Reactions: McDad and vols40
LOL Hey, it's a thing. I didn't create it, but you set up the joke. I just went with it.

I can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to make their butthole look presentable enough to go to that sort of trouble.

Help spread the word. I still hear a lot of people knocking public education.

Well it does suck so there’s that . I never said our health care system didn’t have problems , I just have issues with trying to compare them to other smaller countries and calling it the same .

I can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to make their butthole look presentable enough to go to that sort of trouble.
No clue. Not something I've ever considered doing, I just know some people do.

I'm in Florida, he's in NY. People haven't even been able to log into the Florida system to even apply, for weeks. Those who manage to log in are being denied instantly, erroneously or get logged off during the process

It's starting to look deliberate, like the system was designed to fail.

I'm in Florida, he's in NY. People haven't even been able to log into the Florida system to even apply, for weeks. Those who manage to log in are being denied instantly, erroneously or get logged off during the process

It's starting to look deliberate, like the system was designed to fail.
If you want to work, then go get an essential job. Isn't it that easy?

Reactions: vols40
A recent questionnaire from the school system has me questioning whether we will even go back in August. This is beyond stupid and every politician who goes along with it should be removed and ridiculed for life

Reactions: McDad
You still mad about me spilling the beans about your honcho magazine subscription? Lighten up dude, no one cares what you're in to.
I see you're taking the Trump approach in regards to your slip up. No judgement here on your lifestyle.

You gotta stop lobbing softballs or your morning rage wafflestomping its never going to end.

VN Store

Back