Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Sweden says its coronavirus approach has worked. The numbers show a different story - CNN
The death rate in Sweden has now risen significantly higher than many other countries in Europe, reaching more than 21 per 100,000 people, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University, controlled for population.
By contrast, Denmark has recorded more than seven deaths per 100,000 people, and both Norway and Finland less than four.

Italy, France, and UK are not part of Europe?

Nah, Duke's probably just someone else who Trump failed to follow through on his campaign promises to.
I remember old Duke running for president with Al Gore and Jesse Jackson..lol.

That was actually the first time I had ever heard of the KKK. I was 9. Good job democrats!

Seriously? Gabbard was a fringe candidate who was basically a Republican for life until this election cycle.
If Duke had endorsed Bernie, Warren or Biden you would have made up some fairy tale that he’d been paid off by the RNC or one of their pet boogeymen like the Koch Brothers or the NRA.

Just own it. Gabbard is a democrat and Duke’s endorsement of her is a professional embarrassment, but it means nothing.

Sweden says its coronavirus approach has worked. The numbers show a different story - CNN
The death rate in Sweden has now risen significantly higher than many other countries in Europe, reaching more than 21 per 100,000 people, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University, controlled for population.
By contrast, Denmark has recorded more than seven deaths per 100,000 people, and both Norway and Finland less than four.

Sweden has averaged 69 deaths per day over the last 6 days. The 6 day period prior to that they averaged 100 per day. Looks like they are headed in the right direction.

Reactions: Volsfaninva917
23% is all it took to hand the keys to the Republican party to Trump. Trump is the smartest Republican I know.
No doubt. Once he figured out that he could say literally whatever he wanted and that 40% of the people would slurp it up and vote for him there was no turning back. He tapped into that segment of the Republican party that the mainstreamers had been able to suppress for a long time.

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back