Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Having to explain things to you like a toddler probably seems like why it'd sound defensive. Do you often feel like adults are angry at you after you fail to grasp the most basic of concepts?
Lol you keep talking in circles trying to defend yourself and now you're deflecting. You really are on your period, aren't you?

thats hilarious..... infectious control modelers who have been constantly wrong criticizing other doctors about being wrong with their assumptions.

It’s a funny thing to watch play out in the arguments . We are supposed to “ trust the experts “ , believe the Drs they have the experience and knowledge , believe the scientist because Muh science . Drs are idiots they have no idea what they are talking about , it’s too dangerous they should Not be using those meds , they should let the ones that know do interviews and shut up . It really is quiet the show .

It’s a funny thing to watch play out in the arguments . We are supposed to “ trust the experts “ , believe the Drs they have the experience and knowledge , believe the scientist because Muh science . Drs are idiots they have no idea what they are talking about , it’s too dangerous they should Not be using those meds , they should let the ones that know do interviews and shut up . It really is quiet the show .
Yes it is

If you think this is bad, you ain't seen the threads where me, hog, bearded and others would bring truth about Pruitt's coaching performance in the FF the last two seasons. Was not well received by the pruitt nut huggers (which hog has become, btw).
I seen'um, and y'all was wrong.

Reactions: McDad
Pruitt is going to struggle this year, he's married to number 2 and will take a giant step back this year. But that's a convo for another day, didn't you know we won't play football again until 2080?
A giant step back????? From GA State and BYU? Lord help him if he does.

Pruitt is going to struggle this year, he's married to number 2 and will take a giant step back this year. But that's a convo for another day, didn't you know we won't play football again until 2080?

Before all of this virus stuff happened, I was hoping that HB would beat JG out for the job. With no spring practice, though, that seems unlikely.

This is true the only danger is the panic button . Once people hit it , it takes a while for it to stop and the media doesn’t help at all .

In the beginning of this thing, that is valid. However, I think we are at the point now where folks will start to ask "Is that REALLY necessary?". Then boom, the number of people questioning the narrative (not the data) reaches critical mass. The data is the data, the science is the science, I think at this point we have a narrative problem, and the MSM is stoking it.

In the beginning of this thing, that is valid. However, I think we are at the point now where folks will start to ask "Is that REALLY necessary?". Then boom, the number of people questioning the narrative (not the data) reaches critical mass. The data is the data, the science is the science, I think at this point we have a narrative problem, and the MSM is stoking it.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups . Empty selves of TP is one thing , empty food shelves is a whole other beast . It will be ok for a few day but if the supply stays low it will be full on panic ( IMO )

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back