Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I mean I wouldn't wear pants if I didn't have to

These days I’m doing good to just get out of my pajamas. I wake up, make coffee, walk to my living room, school my kid, work all day, make dinner, shower, and put on new pajamas.

I basically get dressed to go to the grocery store and that is about it.

someone to push his narrative that America sucks and other countries have it so much better but they're still here. Which they aren't trees so instead of moving it makes them feel better to piss and moan about every thing in life

Who said America sucks?

Are you conflating me pointing out that other countries doing a better job in some areas must mean that 'murica sux'? Because that's a titanically stupid path from A to Z.

Consider sheltering in a safespace while your butthurt heals.

Are you of the opinion that UBI is a handout and food stamps (SNAP, WIC, etc) aren't ?

I would classify food stamps as an acceptable handout because it is targeted towards only providing groceries for those who are in poor financial health.

There's a rabbit hole I could go down with the potential side effects of putting a check that can be used on anything in some people's hands, but I'll stray away from it. More or less, if the program is designed in such a way that it only provides the bare necessities of life (housing, groceries, etc) to those who can't provide it for themselves, I'm okay with it.

Reactions: GordonC and McDad
Who said America sucks?

Are you conflating me pointing out that other countries doing a better job in some areas must mean that 'murica sux'? Because that's a titanically stupid path from A to Z.

Lol safe space? Ummm still right here babe and you flying off the handle tells me who's butt hurt

These days I’m doing good to just get out of my pajamas. I wake up, make coffee, walk to my living room, school my kid, work all day, make dinner, shower, and put on new pajamas.

I basically get dressed to go to the grocery store and that is about it.
Wow...new pajamas everyday. Show off. Braggart.

Lol safe space? Ummm still right here babe and you flying off the handle tells me who's butt hurt

Yeah, you need a safespace.

Apparently your delicate sensibilities dull your ability to recognize that 'murica could learn from other countries. It's snowflakes like you that go Buddy Rich when anyone dares point out this countries shortcomings. The American exceptionalism narrative was put to bed, it's time that you come to terms that you can be proud of your country and critical of it - as I have. Recognizing the achievements of others doesn't take away from ours, adults recognize that progression isn't a zero sum game.

Yeah, you need a safespace.

Apparently your delicate sensibilities dull your ability to recognize that 'murica could learn from other countries. It's snowflakes like you that go Buddy Rich when anyone dares point out this countries shortcomings. The American exceptionalism narrative was put to bed, it's time that you come to terms that you can be proud of your country - I am. Recognizing the achievements of others doesn't take away from ours, adults recognize that progression isn't a zero sum game.
Snowflake? Stop getting so angry sweetheart, why are you getting so defensive over 1 comment? Are that you insecure that you feel the need to go above and beyond to explain your stance or is it because you keep saying murica and it makes you feel like a bada$$

Who said America sucks?

You posted a tweet about America being a third world country and said it hit the nail on the head. If you wanna talk about titanically stupid, look no further than agreeing with a completely foolish statement like that.

I don't agree with all your politics. But I like your posts.

Hope you stick around.
Haha thanks. I try not to be too insufferable. I think a lot of times people (and I’ll be the first to admit it seems to be those on the left that are more guilty of this) tend yell about politics which accomplishes nothing but making each side mad.

VN Store

Back