Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You posted a tweet about America being a third world country and said it hit the nail on the head. If you wanna talk about titanically stupid, look no further than agreeing with a completely foolish statement like that.

It's really no wonder why Trump can just scream "sarcasm" and you tide pod trumpers shrug and go on with your day. It's clearly because you don't understand it.

Reactions: VolStrom
Dang, keep us posted!
My dad was in the hospital at the beginning of March for a few days and may have had it. Had just gotten back from nyc, ran a high 3 day fever, difficulty breathing, etc but wasn't tested. I flew up there and helped him out for 2 days when he was released.

We've all had a couple of crummy days since then but nothing major. My boys both ran fevers and so did the wife but only for a day.

Lol why is everything Trumps fault with you?

What did I say was his fault?

I'm correlating your inability to recognize Jasmines comment as sarcasm with Trumps inability to walk back his disinfectant injections comments as sarcasm. The butthurt over the comic intent is pretty funny though.

It's getting tiresome having to spell everything out for you. Also, you forgot to call me "angry" , you're slipping.

It's really no wonder why Trump can just scream "sarcasm" and you tide pod trumpers shrug and go on with your day. It's clearly because you don't understand it.
I'll give you a like for the "tide pod trumpers" comment, that was funny.

😂 bs.. you agreed with her dumb statement. You brought the tweet here, and then when people called out the stupidity of it you claimed people were just mad because she “hit the nail on the head”. Spare me this garbage excuse of sarcasm. You made an idiotic statement and now it’s yours. Congrats on one of the most idiotic things to be posted here 👏🏻

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
😂 bs.. you agreed with her dumb statement. You brought the tweet here, and then when people called out the stupidity of it you claimed people were just mad because she “hit the nail on the head”. Spare me this garbage excuse of sarcasm. You made an idiotic statement and now it’s yours. Congrats on one of the most idiotic things to be posted here 👏🏻

Busted.

Of course, now every one will know that I believe the United States is literally a third world country.

Nothing gets past you.

What did I say was his fault?

I'm correlating your inability to recognize Jasmines comment as sarcasm with Trumps inability to walk back his disinfectant injections comments as sarcasm. The butthurt over the comic intent is pretty funny though.

It's getting tiresome having to spell everything out for you. Also, you forgot to call me "angry" , you're slipping.
Other than you who is butthurt? You're the one going on defensive rants

Busted.

Of course, now every one will know that I believe the United States is literally a third world country.

Nothing gets past you.
source.gif

Haha. Who was the idiot who posted these two bozos the other day?

Did you read that article? Those docs, and whatever they said, is being dismissed without any real reasoning other than apparently the thousands of patients they have had must belong to a racially homogeneous master race and is not representative of the USA.

My dad was in the hospital at the beginning of March for a few days and may have had it. Had just gotten back from nyc, ran a high 3 day fever, difficulty breathing, etc but wasn't tested. I flew up there and helped him out for 2 days when he was released.

We've all had a couple of crummy days since then but nothing major. My boys both ran fevers and so did the wife but only for a day.

I have no doubts I have it right now but there’s nothing to do but wait and watch . I don’t run a fever tho .

I'll be interested to know how that turns out, I think a lot of people have had it and just didn't pay any attention to it because it was so mild and short

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back