Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ok, but if you work at a job that suggests you to wear a hard hat at all times but your foreman doesn’t do it, even though it’s something everyone should do, is that a good foreman? Most would say no.

If you work at a job that wants you to wear a hard hat they will require you to like OSHA “ REQUIRES” it . They wont just recommend it .

I don’t believe he incited an insurrection anymore than Obama did by not stamping down the BLM riots . 🤷‍♂️
People have a right to protest right? How would “stamping them down” create anything but more violence.

Trump definitely didn’t stamp down any of the white nationalist by him saying there’s good people on both sides.

I know Pence thinks he is endearing himself to Trump voters with all of his mind boggling kissing of Trump's butt at every turn, and he is thinking of 2024. But Trump voters did not vote for him because he had good policy. They did it because he bucked all convention.

Being Trump's #1 lackey and yes man is not doing himself any favors.
pence.jpg

People have a right to protest right? How would “stamping them down” create anything but more violence.

Trump definitely didn’t stamp down any of the white nationalist by him saying there’s good people on both sides.

Yes people have a right to protest . That’s liberty . Can’t have it both ways . Obama didn’t say anything because they had a right to protest , Trump did say something .. because they had a right to protest .

Reactions: tennvols77
trumplysol.jpg

thats hilarious..... infectious control modelers who have been constantly wrong criticizing other doctors about being wrong with their assumptions.

You’re right. That UW model that everyone wants to criticize for some reason said that we would hit 61,000 deaths by August 4th. It was way off.

You’re right. That UW model that everyone wants to criticize for some reason said that we would hit 61,000 deaths by August 4th. It was way off.
You are talking to the wrong.... I think it’s way overblown and ready for it to open back up.

It want be from lack of trying , when you are able to count just about any death as Covid positive being the cause . Smh .

Yes people have a right to protest . That’s liberty . Can’t have it both ways . Obama didn’t say anything because they had a right to protest , Trump did say something .. because they had a right to protest .
Wait so you’re for or against stamping down of protesting?

Also I’m sorry but if you’re a white nationalist your not a good person.

At 2108 deaths currently for today.

But the pattern has been Tues/wed have been big days due to the way things get reported. We were at 2600+ last Tuesday. So we are looking at a good improvement.

Well 2470. That sucks, not as good as it was looking.

NY dropped some more numbers late. I thought they had gotten out of that practice.

He wasn't referring to WN's. This has been documented repeatedly. It's the lie that people love to keep telling.

Short version - he was referring to totality of people protesting about the statue removal; both the get rid of it people and the keep it people. He repeatedly condemned white nationalists and their actions there.

Reactions: 37L1 and StarRaider
That guy has probably injecting chems for years. Wonder what the correlation between meth users and Trump voters is?

The same root cause as the correlation of Dems leaders and failed large urban cities .. both are stupid ideas . Meth = destruction Dem leaders = destruction

VN Store

Back