Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You’re right. That UW model that everyone wants to criticize for some reason said that we would hit 61,000 deaths by August 4th. It was way off.
Many of the early models from March were correct, and they also did not allow for any precautions being taken, such as "social distancing" and the closures or cancellations of public gathering venues such as athletic events, schools, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and plazas.

The right-wingers only want to focus on the models that were wildly off-base, and they don't want to account for the fact that many lives were likely saved by the precautions which were taken.

Reactions: OHvol40
dowjones.jpg

Pretty stupid.

Wait so you’re for or against stamping down of protesting?

Also I’m sorry but if you’re a white nationalist your not a good person.

Racism doesn’t belong to just one skin color . Honesty would have lead your statement in that direction . I don’t hang around racist white people , racist black or brown people for exactly the same reason .

Many of the early models from March were correct, and they also did not allow for any precautions being taken, such as "social distancing" and the closures or cancellations of public gathering venues such as athletic events, schools, restaurants, bars, shopping malls and plazas.

which models specifically are you referring to?

Racism doesn’t belong to just one skin color . Honesty would have lead your statement in that direction . I don’t hang around racist white people , racist black or brown people for exactly the same reason .
I think everyone can agree that racism is bad and has no place in society.

Reactions: tennvols77
People who like to pass judgement on what makes someone a good person should instead focus on how to make themself a better person.

VN Store

Back