Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Havent worn a mask yet nor will I. I meet zero of the risk factors and my immune system has been indestructible since my anthrax vaccinations. 20 years, not even a sniffle.
But, but, LG and OH, say Pence and Trump are setting bad examples for you and they are to blame that you don't wear a mask.

You aren't telling me that narrative is wrong, are you?

Sweden basically letting young, healthy people get this virus en masse. They are locking down nursing homes, and strongly advising elderly and at risk to quarantine and providing resources to accomplish that. Which is exactly the way many on here have been screaming for us to do from the beginning.

All the fear peddling corona bros on here can save us the anecdotal stories and links to MSM articles, the big data simply doesn't support your argument. We need to let as many young, healthy people get this as possible.

The fun and money printing should be over, its time to get back to work and move forward.
I agree 100%

Reactions: headhunter15
But, but, LG and OH, say Pence and Trump are setting bad examples for you and they are to blame that you don't wear a mask.

You aren't telling me that narrative is wrong, are you?

Lol at people who need the President or VP to "set an example for them".

Reactions: 37L1
You must have been wearing a gas mask with the stench you didn't notice from the Trump Campaign and Administration when the bell was rung.

What I noticed was a lot of wrong being committed by IC management and said management being terminated for it and still ongoing investigations into the wrong doings by them . Like I said the IC managers is where the problems are .

Sweden basically letting young, healthy people get this virus en masse. They are locking down nursing homes, and strongly advising elderly and at risk to quarantine and providing resources to accomplish that. Which is exactly the way many on here have been screaming for us to do from the beginning.

All the fear peddling corona bros on here can save us the anecdotal stories and links to MSM articles, the big data simply doesn't support your argument. We need to let as many young, healthy people get this as possible.

The fun and money printing should be over, its time to get back to work and move forward.
Why do you want to kill people?

What I noticed was a lot of wrong being committed by IC management and said management being terminated for it and still ongoing investigations into the wrong doings by them . Like I said the IC managers is where the problems are .

Yea, the ones that were terminated, as well as Mueller, were dirty for a long time. Right? Or did they only start wrong doing while investigating Russian election interference and stolen DNC emails and Trump's campaign?

Yea, the ones that were terminated, as well as Mueller, were dirty for a long time. Right? Or did they only start wrong doing while investigating Russian election interference and stolen DNC emails and Trump's campaign?

Do they have to be dirty for a long time ? I would expect , demand even that the leaders of our IC be above reproach and do what’s right . They didn’t and now they are gone and under investigation because they allowed themselves to be politically swayed .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
From former head of FDA (under Trump). One of the few competent ones he had before being a total bootlicker became a sine qua non.

From former head of FDA (under Trump). One of the few competent ones he had before being a total bootlicker became a sine qua non.

Read a story on it this morning. The story provided very little data and stated there wasnt a control group for that particular study.

VN Store

Back