Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Mass. has one of the better state sites in terms of data provided. Of their 3100 deaths, 1800 were in long term care facilities. So does that mean they arent even seeing hospitals as an alternative for many of these people?

This is a stupid waste of resources.

Trump administration asks intelligence agencies to find out whether China, WHO hid COVID-19 information

We already know China withheld information about community spread from the world, but lets investigate WHO and another right wing conspiracy.
Australia initiated the calls to investigate the WHO. Other countries are following suit. Dang right wing Oz nuts!

See Mick, when you put communist diversity hires in charge of World Organizations, things like China Flu are going to happen. A lot.

Didn’t move any goalposts, just restated the question.

I will concede that not being able to buy gardening products, while only a mild inconvenience, is excessive.
a mild inconvenience who either make their living off of those seeds, or whose families depend on them for food in the future?

The governor doesn't get to tell people how they get to support their family. It may blow your little mind but growing your own crops is a viable option for living.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Before you give them hundreds of millions of dollars ? Why would you not investigate them ?
This what you want to point out as a "stupid waste of resources?"

Let's not look at the House of Representatives, shall we?
Australia initiated the calls to investigate the WHO. Other countries are following suit. Dang right wing Oz nuts!

See Mick, when you put communist diversity hires in charge of World Organizations, things like China Flu are going to happen. A lot.
Now, you have confidence in our intelligence agencies? I'm sure congress has oversight of all expenditures.

Went to Kroger for a few "groceries", wearing my face mask.😷 First time I've been to the grocery store since this stuff started, since SWMBO has now co-opted me with her need to get out of the house.

I was surprised about a few things.

The employees are all wearing masks, that's not a surprise. What is surprising is the number of people that aren't. Most "younger" people are not. But even some of those that look like they have put a few miles down the road, are not masking up. Then you have the "over reactors." Some are wearing some get ups that look like they work for the CDC, testing biological weapons. There was this couple, that were cover-alled, gloved, masked and wearing plexiglass visor/halo things on their heads.

The paper aisles were completely destroyed as were the household cleaners/disinfectant aisles. The meat section was looking puny and from what I hear with the closing down of meat processing plants, it's going to get a whole lot worse and soon.

What a schit show this has become. It's a cross between Venezuela and San Francisco.

Mass. has one of the better state sites in terms of data provided. Of their 3100 deaths, 1800 were in long term care facilities. So does that mean they arent even seeing hospitals as an alternative for many of these people?
How was the data compiled? Was it just counting residents that was from skilled nursing facilities or did the state create a skilled nursing facility strictly for taking care of covid patients?

Went to Kroger for a few "groceries", wearing my face mask.😷 First time I've been to the grocery store since this stuff started, since SWMBO has now co-opted me with her need to get out of the house.

The employees are all wearing masks, that's not a surprise. What is surprising is the number of people that aren't. Most "younger" people are not. But even some of those that look like they have put a few miles down the road, are not masking up. Then you have the "over reactors." Some are wearing some get ups that look like they work for the CDC, testing biological weapons. There was this couple, that were cover-alled, gloved, masked and wearing plexiglass visor/halo things on their heads.

The paper aisles were completely destroyed as were the household cleaners/disinfectant aisles. The meat section was looking puny and from what I hear with the closing down of meat processing plants, it's going to get a whole lot worse and soon.

What a schit show this has become. It's a cross between Venezuela and San Francisco.

I'm not wearing a mask. I assume everybody wearing masks is just another hustle to keep everyone afraid. Wash your hands, don't exchange spit.

BB5B34FA-DE8D-4B8B-BA69-3EBAE4065C4F.gif

Now, you have confidence in our intelligence agencies? I'm sure congress has oversight of all expenditures.
lol What? I have confidence that China was 100% full of sh!t and the WHO is/was their lapdog because its led by a communist and they both deserve to be investigated by every country in the world.

I have never not had confidence in our IC agencies to do the job given to them . The leaders of the departments are a whole different thing . They are the ones that have the responsibility to ring the bell when something stinks and not just go along with it .

How was the data compiled? Was it just counting residents that was from skilled nursing facilities or did the state create a skilled nursing facility strictly for taking care of covid patients?

Idk. My belief is these people are just dying in their current place of residence.

Havent worn a mask yet nor will I. I meet zero of the risk factors and my immune system has been indestructible since my anthrax vaccinations. 20 years, not even a sniffle.

I have never not had confidence in our IC agencies to do the job given to them . The leaders of the departments are a whole different thing . They are the ones that have the responsibility to ring the bell when something stinks and not just go along with it .
You must have been wearing a gas mask with the stench you didn't notice from the Trump Campaign and Administration when the bell was rung.

Sweden basically letting young, healthy people get this virus en masse. They are locking down nursing homes, and strongly advising elderly and at risk to quarantine and providing resources to accomplish that. Which is exactly the way many on here have been screaming for us to do from the beginning.

All the fear peddling corona bros on here can save us the anecdotal stories and links to MSM articles, the big data simply doesn't support your argument. We need to let as many young, healthy people get this as possible.

The fun and money printing should be over, its time to get back to work and move forward.

VN Store

Back