Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

143633888_4009424352421163_4922838438200759594_o.jpg

Talking about vaccine delivery in NY...
“The problem, Cuomo said, is supply of the doses, which is not controlled by the federal government, but rather by Pfizer and Moderna.”

But I thought the new administration said it was because there was no plan?

Duh. Where was that comment before Jan 20th from him or the MSM?

Actually a good article from The Atlantic....

More Freedom Is the Whole Point of Vaccines — The Atlantic

Describes how the US is wrong with its obsession with zero risk, even after vaccination.

But I will feel no joy if vaccinated people wait to hug their grandkids until I am vaccinated, nor will that get me—or those at higher risk than I am—vaccinated any faster. Self-deprivation will not, in itself, prevent infection. And no one enjoys letting their food get cold.

What the hell is the issue with hugging anyway? Hold your breath, hug for 2 secs, back off 6 ft and breathe again if you must. I've never understood why so much is written about hugging and how it could kill someone. My family has been hugging grandparents throughout this mess. The vaccine is not about hugging. It's about being able to go back to bars, restaurants and football stadiums. Enough with the capacity restrictions on these poor eateries. Let them go back to making a living.

What the hell is the issue with hugging anyway? Hold your breath, hug for 2 secs, back off 6 ft and breathe again if you must. I've never understood why so much is written about hugging and how it could kill someone. My family has been hugging grandparents throughout this mess. The vaccine is not about hugging. It's about being able to go back to bars, restaurants and football stadiums. Enough with the capacity restrictions on these poor eateries. Let them go back to making a living.

At this point I literally believe there are couples that stopped having sex because of covid.

At this point I literally believe there are couples that stopped having sex because of covid.

That's probably a good thing when you think about it in a Darwinian way. Personally, I not only haven't changed behavior with the wife, I haven't changed behavior with the mistress(es) either...

This is unconscionable cronyism - power at the expense of children. Truly shameful
I would assume they are getting paid their full salaries to do remote learning. Cut their pay 50% until they go back to the classroom or let them strike and pay them nothing. Money is a powerful incentive to working class people.

I would assume they are getting paid their full salaries to do remote learning. Cut their pay 50% until they go back to the classroom or let them strike and pay them nothing. Money is a powerful incentive to working class people.

If I am remembering correctly , TN just passed legislation to essentially not hold teachers accountable for performance this year and also gave them a raise.

There may not be a more sacred cow than public school teachers.

If I am remembering correctly , TN just passed legislation to essentially not hold teachers accountable for performance this year and also gave them a raise.

There may not be a more sacred cow than public school teachers.
We're not far from being a blue state with all of the blue state rejects moving here to escape oppressive taxes. It might take a multi decade long depression for these people to wake up and see what they are voting for.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back