Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This will be great. Fly to location with my family of 6. Get there and have a blast. Then take the test to fly home and my 12yo will come back with a positive test. Then what??
You'll just have stay where you are for another 2 weeks, if it costs another $5k a week, well that's your problem.

Sounds like a great plan to finish off the airlines, they can sell the surplus planes to China and finish off Boeing with them.

China won't buy them. They are rejecting/deferring Boeing and Airbus orders and accepting only planes built by the chinese copycat for now.

I applaud him. For this pandemic, this is the issue that hits closest to home for me. I have gone from being mildly annoyed about KCS (Knox County Schools) prior to the pandemic, to downright loathing them since the pandemic. They are cowards. They are the least professional set of people among people that call themselves professionals, that I have ever seen. I believe they are fairly representation of public schooling across this country, and that means most kids in this country are screwed in terms of their education.

Just Open the Schools Already — The Atlantic

From the article...
“I don’t blame teachers for keeping schools closed—yet. I blame the government and the media. Public communication about this disease has been horrendous, and the Trump White House was a fount of nonsense. Meanwhile, some journalists and professionals, in an attempt to fight back against Trump’s disinformation, leaned too heavily into COVID pessimism and clung to outdated fears about secondary spread among young kids. That’s made a lot of people unnecessarily concerned that kids are silent vectors for this disease, and made teachers feel like they were being thrown to the wolves in a country that has failed in just about every pandemic test. If I were a teacher relying on information from the mainstream press—especially a teacher in a pandemic pod that included immunocompromised relatives—I might be pretty scared of going back to school.”

Just Open the Schools Already — The Atlantic

From the article...
“I don’t blame teachers for keeping schools closed—yet. I blame the government and the media. Public communication about this disease has been horrendous, and the Trump White House was a fount of nonsense. Meanwhile, some journalists and professionals, in an attempt to fight back against Trump’s disinformation, leaned too heavily into COVID pessimism and clung to outdated fears about secondary spread among young kids. That’s made a lot of people unnecessarily concerned that kids are silent vectors for this disease, and made teachers feel like they were being thrown to the wolves in a country that has failed in just about every pandemic test. If I were a teacher relying on information from the mainstream press—especially a teacher in a pandemic pod that included immunocompromised relatives—I might be pretty scared of going back to school.”
Cliff notes: it's Trump's fault we are stupid. Next level TDS.

VN Store

Back