Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So the variant may or may not cause a spike

The vaccines are effective vs these new variants so we all ought to get vaccinated but the companies are working on a booster to combat the variant.

Tell me again why Fauci is so revered. This is the same two faced crap he's been feeding us for over a yr now. Earlier last yr he warned about a spike in the Fall only later to say we may or may not get a spike in the Fall.

If he doesn't know the answers then tell us and go on to tell us why you don't know the answers

The CDC Director proclaims flying as a “high risk activity.” However, as far as I can see from data available on a simple Google search, her claim isn’t actually based in fact.

“CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a CNN town hall on Wednesday that a new national testing budget in Biden’s proposed $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan, which has not been passed, can and should be utilized for air travel, which she called a “high-risk activity.” Walensky also signaled the Biden administration may agree with such a move should the bill pass Congress.”

Edit: Is It Safe to Fly During the Pandemic? Answers From the Experts

I suspect it will react similar to the booster shot. The response is due to your immune system kicking in. It's not the developing immunity. The question is whether it's really needed, or worth it, or safe.

I guess I had that backwards then. Interesting.

My mom (61) had Covid in July. She tested her antibodies late December, just before the holidays, and still had a high count. Because of where she works, all employees were encouraged to get the vaccine, even if they had recovered from the virus. The reasoning was to increase the length of time for their immunity. She didn't have any side effects from her first dose. Hopefully the same will hold true for the 2nd.

Reactions: LouderVol
'However, Segal’s advice is contradicted by CBS4 Medical Editor Dr. Dave Hnida, who said, “Three masks may be going too far, since that could interfere with the ability to breathe.”

What will Americans tolerate next? In China, more than a million people have undergone “anal swab coronavirus tests” because authorities say they are more effective.

Time to bend over.'

😂
So do you just hang your ass out the driver side window when you get to a testing site?

VN Store

Back