Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Olivia Newton-John says she WON'T take the coronavirus vaccine - as daughter Chloe Lattanzi shares her anti-vaxxer conspiracy theory in bizarre interview

Martha Stewart, Joan Collins and Sir David Attenborough are among the growing list of A-list celebrities to have received the COVID-19 vaccination.

But for 'natural' medicine advocate Olivia Newton-John, 72, getting a jab isn't on the cards.

Speaking to The Herald Sun with her daughter Chloe Lattanzi, 34, on Sunday, the pop icon said she has no plans to get vaccinated against the deadly virus.

37661368-9205607-Anti_vaxxer_In_the_same_interview_Olivia_s_daughter_Chloe_Lattan-a-9_1612053127995.jpg

Olivia Newton John WON'T take the coronavirus vaccine as Chloe Lattanzi shares anti-vaxxer rant | Daily Mail Online

Anti-vax protesters force Dodgers Stadium mass vaccination site to SHUT DOWN temporarily, stalling hundreds of people who had been waiting in line for hours to get shots

A mass COVID-19 vaccination site at LA's Dodgers Stadium was forced to temporarily shut down Saturday after dozens of anti-vaxxers descended on the venue and disrupted the long line of drivers waiting to get their dose.

38686824-9206191-image-a-6_1612064437558.jpg

Anti-vax protesters force Dodgers Stadium mass COVID-19 vaccination site to shut down | Daily Mail Online

I love the pro-life party

Olivia Newton-John says she WON'T take the coronavirus vaccine - as daughter Chloe Lattanzi shares her anti-vaxxer conspiracy theory in bizarre interview

Martha Stewart, Joan Collins and Sir David Attenborough are among the growing list of A-list celebrities to have received the COVID-19 vaccination.

But for 'natural' medicine advocate Olivia Newton-John, 72, getting a jab isn't on the cards.

Speaking to The Herald Sun with her daughter Chloe Lattanzi, 34, on Sunday, the pop icon said she has no plans to get vaccinated against the deadly virus.

37661368-9205607-Anti_vaxxer_In_the_same_interview_Olivia_s_daughter_Chloe_Lattan-a-9_1612053127995.jpg

Olivia Newton John WON'T take the coronavirus vaccine as Chloe Lattanzi shares anti-vaxxer rant | Daily Mail Online

I have no problem with that. So long as they don't keep others from getting their vaccines. I respect everyone's right to decide for themselves what's injected into their body. Chloe does not appear to be a knuckle dragging Trumpster so let's cool it with the attempts to politicize this

Considering ONJ is a cancer survivor, I can't say I blame her for not taking the vaccine. The kind of thing makes your body weak for a long time afterwards and why tempt fate?

Reactions: RikidyBones
It's just common sense to wear a mask in any form of shared transit. The only reason a person would not and complain is in some shared identity to the nonsense that was Trump's idiotic claim that the virus is no biggie.
We've never had a mask mandate during any flu season in my entire life. And even in the weeks leading up to the shutdown to flatten the curve, you had Fauci and others saying a mask wouldn't do anything.

I have no problem with that. So long as they don't keep others from getting their vaccines. I respect everyone's right to decide for themselves what's injected into their body. Chloe does not appear to be a knuckle dragging Trumpster so let's cool it with the attempts to politicize this
Yeah, if people feel like they need to get the vaccine, I say let them, but don't hinder them from making that decision.

We've never had a mask mandate during any flu season in my entire life. And even in the weeks leading up to the shutdown to flatten the curve, you had Fauci and others saying a mask wouldn't do anything.

Yes, when the science says do something differently, by all means, do not heed the advice.

F'ing classic Republican thinking.

Well that settles it then.
LG is trying out the Vol Main method of arguing.

They clearly did years of research and even though you are asking you dont really want to know. And even if you want to know he isnt going to share that research with you. LG spents years on the research and now we have to do his research for him.

What "science" occurred between January and March of last year that made mask wearing mandatory?
Here is the meta-analysis from the CDC quoting 70 years of evidence.

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25)

VN Store

Back