Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

What could go wrong? Russia scientists 'are trying to Extract Prehistoric Viruses from 50,000-year-old animal carcasses frozen in permafrost'

Russia is seeking to unlock unknown prehistoric viruses up to 50,000 years old by extracting biological material from carcasses of ancient animals frozen in permafrost.

Scientists from the Kremlin's equivalent of Porton Down are this week taking samples from a collection of specimens preserved in ice which have been found in recent years.

They are working with the remains of extinct woolly mammoths and hairy rhinos, as well as prehistoric dogs, horses, elk, rodents and hares.

The work is spearheaded by Vector State Research Centre of Virology and Biotechnology, once a Cold War biological warfare research plant established by Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.

Russia scientists 'are trying to extract prehistoric viruses from 50,000-year-old animal caracasses' | Daily Mail Online
I feel like we had a lesson presented to us a year ago. Idk. Oh well.

Reactions: Kristy*
Fauci - SMH

""Getting [the] vaccines made, getting them shipped through Operation Warp Speed was OK, but I believe what the vice president is referring to is"

OK? Almost no one including Fauci believed it could be done in the time it took but that just merits an OK?

If we are to take him at his (current) word that his comments were influenced by Trump why wouldn't we believe 1) his comments are now influenced by Biden and 2) he says what he believes pleases his masters and accordingly lacks credibility.

Fauci - SMH

""Getting [the] vaccines made, getting them shipped through Operation Warp Speed was OK, but I believe what the vice president is referring to is"

OK? Almost no one including Fauci believed it could be done in the time it took but that just merits an OK?

If we are to take him at his (current) word that his comments were influenced by Trump why wouldn't we believe 1) his comments are now influenced by Biden and 2) he says what he believes pleases his masters and accordingly lacks credibility.
Through this whole year of the virus I can’t think of anyone other than maybe Cuomo who has less credibility than Fauci

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back