Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Right....then they provide their interpretation of what they think he meant, then state the claim was false that he said what he actually said.

I don't know that it's their interpretation of what he said. They just took what he said at face value and declared it false. That's about all they could do at that point

ESPN scroll says NBA players wary about doing PSAs to promote the vaccines.

Lol, I know certain posters in here think NBA is essentially a spinoff from MENSA. Lol.
Now why in the world would some AA's be wary of getting shots from the government? I always showed Ms Evers' Boys to my medical ethics class and made them read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

Now why in the world would some AA's be wary of getting shots from the government? I always showed Ms Evers' Boys to my medical ethics class and made them read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

Really? I think it is pretty ignorant to back the thought process.

It's just un-frickin'-believable at this point how stupid people have become.

Does it not strike anyone that our immune systems just might be doing what they have done with viruses for thousands of years?

I'm not seeing why the media and folks like Dr Fauci are freaking out so much about "the variants". Just look at the trajectory in countries like the UK and South Africa. Their cases are dropping like a rock...like we haven't seen in the past yr with C19. If these variants are as contagious and deadly as we're being told, why aren't we seeing a spike in those countries? Seriously, I'd like an answer, but the Press won't ask Fauci or the CDC

I'm not seeing why the media and folks like Dr Fauci are freaking out so much about "the variants". Just look at the trajectory in countries like the UK and South Africa. Their cases are dropping like a rock...like we haven't seen in the past yr with C19. If these variants are as contagious and deadly as we're being told, why aren't we seeing a spike in those countries? Seriously, I'd like an answer, but the Press won't ask Fauci or the CDC

Fauci would have a different answer each day he was asked. Complete waste of time. He’s worse than a politician.

Does it not strike anyone that our immune systems just might be doing what they have done with viruses for thousands of years?

Don’t waste time bringing logic and facts when discussing rona. It’s the deadliest disease in the history of mankind and pedo Joe has ALL the answers 😎😎

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

They have been trained to believe that only the government is capable of accomplishing anything. If it doesnt come from the government there is no way it happens.

Once again: herd immunity. It does not appear that these "variants" are escaping immune response. I believe the spike protein is consistent.

I agree 100%. It bothers me that the media and the "experts" (Fauci, CDC, WHO) are telling us the exact opposite
This is where they lose all credibility. You can't just tell everyone that what has worked for thousands of years no longer applies. The problem they have with saying this is that it suggests that they are basically worthless, when it comes to large-scale viral infections.

Reactions: Kristy*
This is where they lose all credibility. You can't just tell everyone that what has worked for thousands of years no longer applies. The problem they have with saying this is that it suggests that they are basically worthless, when it comes to large-scale viral infections.

Being cautious? Seeing your brief moment in the sun fade? Taking orders from above? One wonders why we continue to get veiled "truth" from these people.

VN Store

Back