Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So Biden said in the townhall that he's now predicting next Christmas before we can return to normal? Even though we'll have enough vaccine for every citizen by early Summer? WTF?
Ambitious considering we didn't have a vaccine before he got into office!

Pandemic cut U.S. life expectancy by a year during the first half of 2020
By Lenny Bernstein

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...9b71fe-713c-11eb-93be-c10813e358a2_story.html

“The only good news in the new report is that life expectancy typically bounces back quickly, because of the way it is calculated. Experts said that when the United States quells the pandemic, they expect this to occur.”

So, in reality, the only people whose life expectancy was shortened are those who unfortunately died from Covid. However, if you are part of the 99.9% of Americans who haven’t died, nothing has changed.

Met my first double making karen today. Train service terminated short and we had to get on a bus.

She yelled at one of the workers directing people for not wearing two masks as he was pointing the direction to go. Then once she is on the train she pulls down both masks to look at her phone. Not sure how they interfered.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Met my first double making karen today. Train service terminated short and we had to get on a bus.

She yelled at one of the workers directing people for not wearing two masks as he was pointing the direction to go. Then once she is on the train she pulls down both masks to look at her phone. Not sure how they interfered.
I am grateful I live in the woods, have no commute, and generally only have to be around people I choose to be around.

remember when we were told lockdowns were necessary so we don't all die. Turns out lockdowns actually kill everybody
Sensible people knew that all along. Unfortunately even Trump followed the advice of morons.

And now an entire executive branch of people that should only be entrusted with effing up orders at a McDonald's drive thru has been installed.

remember when we were told lockdowns were necessary so we don't all die. Turns out lockdowns actually kill everybody
That's how quarantines typically work. Its triage. You close people off, ensuring that they suffer. Ideally you do it to focus care where it works. But when done on a national or global scale it makes no sense. It says we arent worth trying to save, so stay in place to limit damage.

Reactions: VolinWayne

It is almost comical sometimes watching the complete stupidity on display. I absolutely cannot even phantom leaving my life in fear the way some do.

VN Store

Back