Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ran into (literally) my first covid-crazy person today. At grocery store. I put my stuff on the conveyor with the divider between our stuff. I was likely a foot or two away from her. I had my back to the checker and loading stuff from my cart. I felt our backs bump each other. 30 seconds later she is fussing about needing space and pushing our groceries away from hers. I just smiled at her (she never turned around to face me) and her hubby. He looked somewhat embarrassed but maintained eye contact with me.
The checker apologized once she was gone. I somewhat enjoy reminders of how blessed I am in marriage, how I think, my emotional stability, and my socio-economic status in life.
Why didn’t you put a beat down on those covid Karen’s? Reputations must be protected.

Too bad those idiots in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, RI, and Massachusetts were so cavalier. They killed wayyy more per capita than Tennessee. Shoulda locked down!
It aint over yet. There's still time for Virginia to overtake Tennessee. Maybe Tennessee can tally more than those super-smart yankee states.

Here's a good one:
We went out for sushi tonight, and we followed an Asian couple out of the little Japanese restaurant after dinner. Both of them wore masks all the way to the car, and the woman kept hers on after getting in the vehicle, to make sure they stayed healthy. There she waited, while the man pulled down his mask and smoked a cigarette.

Saving lives.

Ran into (literally) my first covid-crazy person today. At grocery store. I put my stuff on the conveyor with the divider between our stuff. I was likely a foot or two away from her. I had my back to the checker and loading stuff from my cart. I felt our backs bump each other. 30 seconds later she is fussing about needing space and pushing our groceries away from hers. I just smiled at her (she never turned around to face me) and her hubby. He looked somewhat embarrassed but maintained eye contact with me.
The checker apologized once she was gone. I somewhat enjoy reminders of how blessed I am in marriage, how I think, my emotional stability, and my socio-economic status in life.
You should have told him how lucky he is to have such a lovely wife

Reactions: McDad
I’ve been trying to find information about the current spread of the variants. Anyone have any information regarding current testing for these? I’ve been watching positive case rates drop in the UK, South Africa and Florida which had been reported as our US hotspot. But current information on its hospitalization rates and lethality compared to the original are hard to find.

sbr021921dAPR20210219024502.jpg

Reactions: Sandman 423
So is Knox county having issues getting vaccines rolled out? My dad said he couldn't ever get one and went over to grainger county with no issues. His friend went to Morristown and had no issues either.

Just curious since the same seems to happen in FL.

VN Store

Back