Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

From CNN...

“Again, that's not to say the United States hasn't made progress in driving down case numbers. Early this week, Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health, and Dr. Jonathan Reiner, professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University, both pointed to increased mask-wearing as one reason for declining numbers.”

So is there a way this is actually measured?? Is this raw data that can be proven? Or is this just fitting the narrative that since the 1/20 mask mandate people must be doing it more??
There's a great way to measure mask efficacy. It's just like any other experiment: apply the intervention then follow the results. Let's look at California...

Screenshot_20210219-183541_Chrome.jpg

thanks. So Florida reported its first case of the UK variant on 12/31/2020 (Florida Identifies First Case of UK COVID-19 Variant).

As of that CDC website, they currently have 433 cases of the UK variant. And their daily cases continue to drop.

I’m just trying to figure out why we keep hearing that March and April are going to bring a variant surge when it’s already been in Florida for 6 weeks with continuing declining cases.
Thus far, the "variants" do not appear to be escaping immunity. Therefore, I would say that a spring surge is highly unlikely.

Cuban Slave Doctors Admit to Faking Coronavirus Treatment Data

AP_20117065290017-640x480.png

Doctors forced to work for Cuba’s slave doctor program revealed in remarks Thursday they fabricated data on Chinese coronavirus investigations, making up names of “patients” they had treated who did not exist to make the Communist Party appear more productive.

Cuban Slave Doctors Admit to Faking Coronavirus Treatment Data

Reactions: VolnJC
I honestly don't see Cuomo surviving...he is getting pressure from all sides.

People in NY have known this for years. His dad is a hero here, but their family is the mafia of NY politics. He is a “Clinton Democrat” and served his purpose as a good Trump antagonist during the the last year and leading to the election. But he has outlived his usefulness and is no longer worth saving because of his ability to challenge the current Democrats in power.

Big drop-off in mask wearing here...I think the mandate is up March 5th...curious to see if Gov Ivey extends it again

VN Store

Back