Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Never thought I would say this, but I was shocked at the efficiency at DCH in Tuscaloosa, We had appointments at 1:10 and 1:20 Friday for COVID vaccines and were on way home at 1:28. Had been in StL since first of year and immediately got on lists to receive vaccine. We never thought Tuscaloosa would have fewer problems in delivering it than STL.

Never thought I would say this, but I was shocked at the efficiency at DCH in Tuscaloosa, We had appointments at 1:10 and 1:20 Friday for COVID vaccines and were on way home at 1:28. Had been in StL since first of year and immediately got on lists to receive vaccine. We never thought Tuscaloosa would have fewer problems in delivering it than STL.

Great to hear. UT Med seems to be on top of it as well. Mom said she was in and out in less than 15 minutes....at a place of medicine. Crazy.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Great to hear. UT Med seems to be on top of it as well. Mom said she was in and out in less than 15 minutes....at a place of medicine. Crazy.

My experience at the county health dept here in Ohio was similar. It was tough to get an appointment but once we did, they were well staffed and organized. I think it helps to be staffed with payrolls covered by gov't. They can hire tons of people

VN Store

Back