Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Exactly right. He doesn't give us a number of how many are currently immune, or what number would achieve herd immunity. Without those numbers, he's just babbling
I would certainly like to know what he thinks is responsible for the sharp decline in cases over the past 6 weeks. Having been to the zoo, downtown for a late lunch, and past multiple soccer fields, I can assure you that "people staying home" is not the answer. In addition, most of the common areas/kid play zones were reopened, condiments were back on the tables at the BBQ joint, and I didn't see a single person wearing double masks.

CDC Scientist Says US Is ‘Nowhere Close' to Herd Immunity

Funny thing is that Dr Makay in the WSJ article actually used real data to make the argument that we’re close to herd immunity. The CDC scientist merely says “no we’re not.”
It's the same thing with any economic argument, or any argument with data. People on the left live with an 'because I said so' attitude and say anyone that says 'you're wrong' is anti-science, whatever that means.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
We went out for dinner last night and every place was packed with a wait, it was great to see.

Ditto. I went out to dinner in SW Ohio last night and I had a "call ahead priority seating" that I set up a few days ago. Even with that I had an hour wait. The place was packed, mainly with people too young to qualify for a vaccination. The place couldn't have been any busier in pre-C19 times.

Reactions: allvol123 and GSD82
These 7 States Are On The Verge Of Herd Immunity | ZeroHedge

2021-02-26_7-36-26.jpg
TN down to 13k active cases...look for that number to continuously drop and by the end of March will just be sporadic...rest of the country like NY and CA, which mishandled COVID will take a tad longer probably end of April....DeSantis knocking it out of the park on getting Floridians vaccinated

TN down to 13k active cases...look for that number to continuously drop and by the end of March will just be sporadic...rest of the country like NY and CA, which mishandled COVID will take a tad longer probably end of April....DeSantis knocking it out of the park on getting Floridians vaccinated

But,but,but that new much more infections strain is spreading like wildfire in FL 😂😂😂🤣🤣. Here immunity is becoming closer and closer. The idiots who laughed at it are looking dumber and dumber as the days go by.

Ditto. I went out to dinner in SW Ohio last night and I had a "call ahead priority seating" that I set up a few days ago. Even with that I had an hour wait. The place was packed, mainly with people too young to qualify for a vaccination. The place couldn't have been any busier in pre-C19 times.
I’m not going to lie. I have loved being able to eat at all the good restaurants without any wait. It will be a welcome, bittersweet change to go back to waiting.

I would certainly like to know what he thinks is responsible for the sharp decline in cases over the past 6 weeks. Having been to the zoo, downtown for a late lunch, and past multiple soccer fields, I can assure you that "people staying home" is not the answer. In addition, most of the common areas/kid play zones were reopened, condiments were back on the tables at the BBQ joint, and I didn't see a single person wearing double masks.
They have the cell phone data, they can see the mobility. They will Chicken Little this thing until the end. Zero cases? But it could return at any moment, stay alert and wear that mask!

Reactions: Sea Ray

VN Store

Back