Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

These 7 States Are On The Verge Of Herd Immunity | ZeroHedge

2021-02-26_7-36-26.jpg

So far, South Dakota, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Arizona, Oklahoma, Utah, and Tennessee are the nearest.

Lee's "math" - which we also know is racist - appears to fit with Makary's arguments for why the recent plunge in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths is not policy-related (no matter how much the politicians and their media lackeys push that narrative):

update on second shot of Pfizer side effects - nothing for about 12 hours then things went downhill. Deep body aches for entire shoulder area, mild chills and noticeable flu symptoms. Basically felt like crap; couldn't sleep. Started to subside about 4 this morning and symptoms are milder today but still present.

Reactions: davethevol
update on second shot of Pfizer side effects - nothing for about 12 hours then things went downhill. Deep body aches for entire shoulder area, mild chills and noticeable flu symptoms. Basically felt like crap; couldn't sleep. Started to subside about 4 this morning and symptoms are milder today but still present.

Do you feel connected to the Microsoft collective yet? I’ve heard rumors that Darth Gates has put microchips in the vaccines to better control the rabble.

Do you feel connected to the Microsoft collective yet? I’ve heard rumors that Darth Gates has put microchips in the vaccines to better control the rabble.
Had the Moderna but I havent met anyone who’s had the vaccine get Covid. Numerous who haven’t had it in the same circles has got it. Non scientific but my personal observations. Thanks Trump

the worst of my side effects lasted about 15 hours (9pm to noon). just a little tired now but that could be from not sleeping well.

as they say - the side effects means it's working or that the zombification process has begun. I'm cool either way

VN Store

Back