Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

My youngin has been in school since August or September here in Florida. No issues. Not even a notice of infection in his class.

I've been in the classroom (university) since August. I remember the hit piece the NYT ran about my university and how it was irresponsible for us to open. They were 100% wrong.

Alabama Gov is under pressure right now.
The problem in the red states is not the government, it's the leftist policies of the national stores. The Kroger and Walmart's of the world still insist on masks to "protect their employees" yeah right when did they GAS about employees?

Reactions: davethevol
So do you believe there haven’t been any cases in your school, or just none reported?

I can speak for my experience since August - I had no cases of contamination in my classroom and no more than 15 students (these are college aged adults) that were confirmed Covid positive across all my classes.

True across our university of 22K students. Negligble transmission student to student or between students and faculty/staff. It would have been nuts to have been shutdown and a dereliction of duty

TN (too my knowledge) never had a statewide mask mandate or private business closure order. Several cities and counties did but I don't think we ever had a statewide order.

Same here in OK. The Democrat run cities (there are a couple) were locked down, but the majority of the state was pretty much "eff it."

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I can speak for my experience since August - I had no cases of contamination in my classroom and no more than 15 students (these are college aged adults) that were confirmed Covid positive across all my classes.

True across our university of 22K students. Negligble transmission student to student or between students and faculty/staff. It would have been nuts to have been shutdown and a dereliction of duty
I’m doing a graduate degree at a local state university and they have reported cases on 3 day intervals since august. The university has around 12,000 undergrads. The most positives in a 3 day span was 42 if I remember right, that was in November. The least was 4, that has been multiple times.

We will be the last state to lift the mask mandate, here in Virginia, with our dumbarse governor.

It’s not enforceable so I just don’t , if the business wants my money they will take it , if they don’t then they will tell me to put one on or leave . I also keep one in my jacket pocket so I can make my choice on what to do .

VN Store

Back