Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You mean like you are required to do at all hospitals because of the danger of spreading “the Covid “?

Yeah. Just like that. What would it take to scale up the same thing that hospitals do with hazardous waste and do it country wide? What would have to happen?

Yeah. Just like that. What would it take to scale up the same thing that hospitals do with hazardous waste and do it country wide? What would have to happen?

I haven't even seen any PSAs about how to dispose of these contaminated masks.

I’ll give it a stab... with a question that is. What would go into accomplishing something like this?

Having specialized biohazard pickup sites like they do with recycling. I mean this supposedly super contagious, extremely deadly virus is being stymied by simple fabric and cloth. Yet people constantly touch them and breathe into them. Yet they are just discarded in normal trash cans. Used masks are considered medical waste.

The best part about this announcement is:

1 - the people can now fully participate in the economy and freedom

2 - the absolute meltdown from the left. Interesting how invested in these lockdowns leftists are.
The left loves them some authoritarianism no doubt.

Well we ban straws because they end up in the ocean , we literally ostracize and shame people in public for not wearing one because “ we don’t know if they have Covid or not” and accuse them of trying to kill grandma, our country’s school systems , economy and way of life is being forced to be changed because of the fear of catching Covid from someone, billions has been spent on paying people to stay home and “ emergency relief / congressional pet pork projects “ ... I’d say the cost would be insignificant in comparison.

I’m doing a graduate degree at a local state university and they have reported cases on 3 day intervals since august. The university has around 12,000 undergrads. The most positives in a 3 day span was 42 if I remember right, that was in November. The least was 4, that has been multiple times.

so it's been safe.

also, are those #'s the students who have Covid regardless of how they got it or just the ones who've acquired it at said state university? I'm guessing it's the former.

I haven't even seen any PSAs about how to dispose of these contaminated masks.
I got to thinking (which is dangerous) after posting that photo. A virus needs a host to survive. Not sure how long it could survive in a contaminated mask. Perhaps the duration would be very short, and thus, bio-hazard disposal would not be needed.

I got to thinking (which is dangerous) after posting that photo. A virus needs a host to survive. Not sure how long it could survive in a contaminated mask. Perhaps the duration would be very short, and thus, bio-hazard disposal would not be needed.

Might not be need to be treated as a bio hazard, BUT then again they might.

They use parking lots and streets around here to dispose of them .

SF says hold my beer. How ****ing sad. Poop and syringes.

5bbcb95b66fb3f1ccf451708

VN Store

Back