Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

1*XAWliFxOORYlLSxJVUIUHQ.png

Reactions: VolnJC
Obviously that’s true... obviously both things are true actually, but we aren’t interested in that here because maintaining the dichotomy is the MO of most.
What both things? You're the one who veered off to make it about Trump. The fact is that a year ago the suggestion it came from a Chinese lab got your posts flagged and even users banned from social media. Now it seems the CDC can put out that kind of "misinformation" without fear of reprisal. Maybe those fact checkers should have just sat this one out

What both things? You're the one who veered off to make it about Trump. The fact is that a year ago the suggestion it came from a Chinese lab got your posts flagged and even users banned from social media. Now it seems the CDC can put out that kind of "misinformation" without fear of reprisal. Maybe those fact checkers should have just sat this one out
I didn’t mention trump in my original post at all. Both things: that people were banned for saying it originated in a lab in China and also for scapegoating the Chinese for American failures and saying things like “China virus” and “Kung flu”. Both of THOSE things.

I didn’t mention trump in my original post at all. Both things: that people were banned for saying it originated in a lab in China and also for scapegoating the Chinese for American failures and saying things like “China virus” and “Kung flu”. Both of THOSE things.

but your original post suggests it is wrong to say people were banned for saying it originated in a lab

"You confuse a theory of virus origin with scapegoating and repeatedly saying “Kung flu”."

that's not saying both things are correct

Except your post absolutely suggested posters were confused and people were not banned for suggesting the origin was a lab in China, only for calling it hurtful names. That is false

but your original post suggests it is wrong to say people were banned for saying it originated in a lab

"You confuse a theory of virus origin with scapegoating and repeatedly saying “Kung flu”."

that's not saying both things are correct
I just said it.

So can someone give an update on Florida and Texas? Both of those states should be the epicenter of COVID deaths. Especially after the Super Bowl and spring break.

Reactions: GSD82
Won't get vaccinated and won't wear masks. But they purportedly love protecting the life of the innocent. Murica!

VN Store

Back