Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

How do you jive "didn't take serious" and developed 3 vaccines for this disease faster then anyone ever?
I think a better response would have been that Trump was inconsistent. I think if he'd been consistent either way (shutdown and fight or just go for herd of immunity) he'd have been reelected

The fact that he was all over the place, in my opinion, hurt him more than anything.

He came out and said he was wartime president.

He somewhat insinuated it was a hoax (could be debated what he was actually saying but was confusing for sure)

He said it was 10 times worse than the flu.

He said the flu shot would probably help with Covid

He said it would disappear.

He mocked masks.

He said masks were patriotic.

He said he was mad at Brian Kemp for reopening

He said he wanted everyone to reopen.

I think a consistent and clear plan, regardless of what type plan, would have gotten him over the hump

So she had to be on standby 30 times, likely harass the person at the phone at each site just to find a single no show and then pin it on "Trump supporters?" and you think that's a gotcha moment too, EL? This is why no one gives you the benefit of the doubt.

I think a better response would have been that Trump was inconsistent. I think if he'd been consistent either way (shutdown and fight or just go for herd of immunity) he'd have been reelected

The fact that he was all over the place, in my opinion, hurt him more than anything.

He came out and said he was wartime president.

He somewhat insinuated it was a hoax (could be debated what he was actually saying but was confusing for sure)

He said it was 10 times worse than the flu.

He said the flu shot would probably help with Covid

He said it would disappear.

He mocked masks.

He said masks were patriotic.

He said he was mad at Brian Kemp for reopening

He said he wanted everyone to reopen.

I think a consistent and clear plan, regardless of what type plan, would have gotten him over the hump
He wasn't going to beat the cheat no matter what he did.

VN Store

Back