Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So here is a question I have asked before. Let’s say that by the end of summer, we have 60-70% of the US vaccinated. Will there still be massive daily testing for COVID? If so, why?

So here is a question I have asked before. Let’s say that by the end of summer, we have 60-70% of the US vaccinated. Will there still be massive daily testing for COVID? If so, why?

Because they finally found something that is what they wished Global Warming would be.

hmmm lets see these 5 deaths that were covid why didnt they have the vaccine ? Gee maybe just maybe at those ages it was gasp, old age --
On Monday, March 29, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported 1,761 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus in the state and five new deaths.
  • Cook County: 1 male 80s
  • DuPage County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 90s
  • Peoria County: 1 male 80s
  • Whiteside County: 1 female 80s

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
hmmm lets see these 5 deaths that were covid why didnt they have the vaccine ? Gee maybe just maybe at those ages it was gasp, old age --
On Monday, March 29, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported 1,761 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus in the state and five new deaths.

I havent looked, but I dont see the feds going out of their way to discuss the average age of death from covid.

Reactions: 508mikey
If they had the vaccine it would have been the vaccines fault, therefore another covid death even if they died from cancer.

Reactions: 508mikey
Thanks Donny

Screw Birks, The Admiral, the CDC Director and all the other cowards for not standing up to Trump. I get it they feared for their job. But you no longer have the job anyway. So what did you save? Ivanka editing false CDC guidelines. It’s too late for you to redeem yourselves and your reputation. What was going on was there for all reasonable people to see while it was happening. We don’t need for you fessing up to it now. 400,000 deaths on your consciousness. Not Trumps he has no conscience

You have now identified yourselves with 60 + Congressman scared sh!less of Trump. WTF is wrong with all the spineless azz holes?

The guy’s a mutt

VN Store

Back