Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Screw Birks, The Admiral, the CDC Director and all the other cowards for not standing up to Trump. I get it they feared for their job. But you no longer have the job anyway. So what did you save? Ivanka editing false CDC guidelines. It’s too late for you to redeem yourselves and your reputation. What was going on was there for all reasonable people to see while it was happening. We don’t need for you fessing up to it now. 400,000 deaths on your consciousness. Not Trumps he has no conscience

You have now identified yourselves with 60 + Congressman scared sh!less of Trump. WTF is wrong with all the spineless azz holes?

The guy’s a mutt
10BE25F8-2E77-4CF2-8503-1AD0E0577C4D.gif

Screw Birks, The Admiral, the CDC Director and all the other cowards for not standing up to Trump. I get it they feared for their job. But you no longer have the job anyway. So what did you save? Ivanka editing false CDC guidelines. It’s too late for you to redeem yourselves and your reputation. What was going on was there for all reasonable people to see while it was happening. We don’t need for you fessing up to it now. 400,000 deaths on your consciousness. Not Trumps he has no conscience

You have now identified yourselves with 60 + Congressman scared sh!less of Trump. WTF is wrong with all the spineless azz holes?

The guy’s a mutt
Man not only are you racist but you've also got some real issues to work out.

Thank you President Trump!

President Trump Shreds Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx for Their Latest COVID Claims

"In a fake interview last night on CNN, Dr. Fauci who said he was an athlete in college but couldn't throw a baseball even close to home plate, it was a 'roller,' tried to take credit for the vaccine, when in fact he said it would take three to five years, and probably longer, to have it approved," Trump said in a statement. "Dr. Fauci was incapable of pressing the FDA to move it through faster. I was the one to get it done, and even the fake news media knows and reports this."
The former president also slammed Fauci's repeated "flip-flops" and goalpost moving "to make himself look as good as possible." According to Trump, he made the decision to halt flights from China despite Fauci advising against it. To this day, that decision is still cited as the single greatest decision made throughout the pandemic.

Dr. Birx is a proven liar with very little credibility left. Many of her recommendations were viewed as “pseudo-science,” and Dr. Fauci would always talk negatively about her and, in fact, would ask not to be in the same room with her. The States who followed her lead, like California, had worse outcomes on Covid, and ruined the lives of countless children because they couldn’t go to school, ruined many businesses, and an untold number of Americans who were killed by the lockdowns themselves," Trump said. "Dr. Birx was a terrible medical advisor, which is why I seldom followed her advice. Her motto should be “Do as I say, not as I do.” Who can forget when Dr. Birx gave a huge mandate to the people of our Nation to not travel, and then traveled a great distance to see her family for Thanksgiving—only to have them call the police and turn her in? She then, embarrassingly for her, resigned."

Well, he has a point. It's a lot better decision than pushing two masks or his not acknowledging the principle of natural immunity. Simply put, the bit about his best decision ever is a kinda low bar. It's like bragging about being the brightest Kardashian girl
There’s a bright Kardashian girl? Must have missed that one.

VN Store

Back