Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Fauci on Fox News (on herd immunity):

" ... It's a combination of people who have already been infected and, very likely, are protected plus the people who get vaccinated. Those are a group of people which together are individuals who generally are immune or protected."

This from the Patron Saint of the Branch Covidians.

Am I still a wacko?

" ... It's a combination of people who have already been infected and, very likely, are protected plus the people who get vaccinated. Those are a group of people which together are individuals who generally are immune or protected."

Am I still a wacko?

I'm happy to see him acknowledge natural immunity in that sound bite but the truth is, he's been ignoring it. For example, in December he said this:

“If you really want true herd immunity, where you get a blanket of protection over the country ... you want about 75 to 85 percent of the country to get vaccinated,”

Why do we need that many people to get shots if we are taking into account natural immunity?

Reactions: kiddiedoc
I'm happy to see him acknowledge natural immunity in that sound bite but the truth is, he's been ignoring it. For example, in December he said this:

Why do we need that many people to get shots if we are taking into account natural immunity?
Partly bc we don't know what the HIT rate is

Am I still a wacko?
I can’t believe anyone still listens to this idiot.

They'll just start advising people on the most painless ways to commit suicide LOL
iu

I actually had to rewind and listen again. Couldn't believe my ears. I even videoed it.

Reactions: Sea Ray
Went to a local publix today to grab a few things, most people weren’t wearing masks. I wasn’t wearing one either. I was walking down an aisle towards a woman probably in her late 20’s to early 30’s who had a mask on, and as I walked closer to her she put her hand over her nose/mouth area and backed her back up to the shelves. I literally laughed at the absolute stupidity.

Went to a local publix today to grab a few things, most people weren’t wearing masks. I wasn’t wearing one either. I was walking down an aisle towards a woman probably in her late 20’s to early 30’s who had a mask on, and as I walked closer to her she put her hand over her nose/mouth area and backed her back up to the shelves. I literally laughed at the absolute stupidity.
That would have made me think about starting a phony coughing fit

VN Store

Back