Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Great news continues today as the downward trend in Texas continues.

Texas4.5.png

Meanwhile, and unfortunately for the citizens of New York, the model state continues to be flat (and in a lesson on data vis manipulation, look at the scales Google elects to use- NY has 3x the daily cases of Texas, which the chart wouldn't show by visualization only).
NY4.5.png

Still wondering what the plan is now that vaccination benefits are about to “expire.” People who were in the early stages of vaccination will now be 90 days after their second shot. All current recommendations are for people between 14 and 90 days afterwards.

So what happens after 90 days???

Still some quid pro quo going on. Just because it's good bribery doesnt make it any less bribery.
Not if they were the only ones prepared to deliver. Just like if chick-fil-a tells me they want to execute the drive thru vaccine program I'm using them

Still wondering what the plan is now that vaccination benefits are about to “expire.” People who were in the early stages of vaccination will now be 90 days after their second shot. All current recommendations are for people between 14 and 90 days afterwards.

So what happens after 90 days???
I still don’t take the shot?

VN Store

Back